xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
veerumits

I Face Problem In Account Activation Account activation is the main isue.

the account activation process i face following you can see below on image.

after submitting the page.

the step which i go here are

Xisto

Processing.. Please wait!. Do not hit RELOAD or BACK..

Username Validated.

Connecting to Database...

Database Connection Established.

Validating username and password..

Username Validated.

Checking permissions..

Permission granted.

Preparing data for Creating Account..

You are suppposed to get approved for Hosting by ADMINISTRATORs.

You are suppposed to get approved for Hosting by ADMINISTRATORs.vshakya

veerumits

after got nothing what can i do now. even i try two time same result here.

any one please help me .

I provided a specific instruction on how to activate your hosting account. Please follow them and your method above is no longer valid and the forum is undergoing updates.

As mentioned in PM, 3 post replies and through the shoutbox, follow the instruction below.

Once you have accumulated 5 quality posts you can activate Free Web Hosting, No Ads by following the instruction below.

If you have not registered with Billing & Support take this time to register to begin your Free Web Hosting, No Ads account activation. This step is crucial to your hosting account. Do not skip this step.

Visit Billing & Support and use the SAME email address you registered with our forum.

Start by clicking the ORDER link and choose LOGIC PLAN and proceed.

Posted Image

On the next screen choose I will update my nameservers on an existing domain Or I will register a new domain if you want to apply with our sub-domain name. If you have your own domain name or would like to purchase one, choose other appropriate selection and continue.

If you are choosing one of our sub-domain names please follow this step carefully. After selecting I will update my nameservers on an existing domain Or I will register a new domain enter your desired sub-domain name in the SECOND field followed by entering Xisto.com or Xisto.com extension in the THIRD field.

Posted Image

On the next screen select (as a default) monthly payment schedule. This is the quickest way to start our free web hosting, no ads. You can upgrade additional features or upgrade to different hosting plans with your Account Credit Balance.

Posted Image

Select other options you desire. Be sure to fill in and double check, especially your sub-domain or domain name that would be activating your hosting account.

Posted Image

Finish your order by pressing Add to cart. Check out your order and then COMPLETE ORDER.

Select PayPal as your form of payment and deduct it from Account Credit Balance to complete. Once completed, your credit balance debits automatically. Wait about 5 hours for our Billing and Support Team to activate your hosting account.

Please refer any FAQ to Xisto Readme. You can submit additional questions to Billing and Support from your dashboard.