xisto Community
FreedomOverdose

My Ip Blocked-critical Sittuation

Hello everyone. My and my friend's IP has been blocked by the Xisto servers. I cannot access my site: frover.trap17.com
my IP is:

I can access only through proxy. Any ideas? It is a very critical situation because i need to patch my site.
thanks

Problem isnt due to Xisto but the ISP you and your friend is using. I have the same problem last month and did complain to the ISP i used regarding its routing issues that caused several site including Xisto being blocked for no reason.Just try the same way, contact your ISP and inform them regarding the problem you have now, send a tracert result to them as well.

only Xisto - Support can help you figure out the real cause of your problem, AND solve your blocked IP issue, FreedomOverdose. were you able to read the reply i've posted in your XISTO LIVE SUPPORT topic thread since you've been searching for that, and you're not too keen on using the support ticket? take the time to update yourself also with the mycents system which will supercede the credits system, and properly link your forum account with the xisto billing and support area.

one pointer we can share so as not to have your IP blocked is not to overly enter incorrect logins in the cpanel. that could be one of the reasons which trigger the block on your IP. just be sure you enter the correct login details later on, if this is the cause of your problem.