xisto Community
babazukaz

Hi Everyone! Nice To Meet You! Hi

Hi babazukaz! Nice to meet you too. I'm from Canada, the far side of the world from you.Welcome to Xisto and I'm sure you'll meet lots of people and maybe even make some new friends :)

Hello babazukaz Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA. I too am on the other side of the world from you.

Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. You will need to study up on how things work around here so please use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

You might also come back and tell us a little more about yourself.

Enjoy your stay. See you around the boards. :)

Hi babazukaz.

Welcome to Xisto! I just wanted to say hello. Unfortunately I am not updated on the new system we have here yet, but I do not think I have to inform you about it anyway as there are several other replies above.

Enjoy your stay at Xisto!