xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spirit_valley

Hosting Credits Expired? Doomed to leave a large sum of posts...

I've never got a hosting account in Xisto before, you see... I'm still a normal member. But I got the following warning when I enter this site today:

Your Hosting Credits have Expired. You will need atleast 6389 posts to UN-SUSPENDED your hosting Account. However, to unsuspend, and get your account status to NORMAL, we recommend that you to make a total of 6392 posts.

It's so interesting to see that I have to leave over 6000 posts in order to un-suspend my hosting account, which should not exist in the universe. Could any admin kindly check it out?

Sorry, I m making the scripts myself and the system is still being developed. That was a bug and it should not be visitble to normal members any more.thanks.OpaQue

look at mineYou will need atleast 6405 posts to UN-SUSPENDED your hosting Account.its crazy ill need like 16milliong years to make that many posts if i could. im not sure what i did to deserve that but wow it must have ben crazy stuff and i wish i could undo it. :P

This bug is better than mine... Pay attention at my bug:
"Your Hosting Account has a good number of Hosting Credits.
PS : Making more posts will continue adding up to your credits and they will _not_ be wasted."

It's all normal except my domain has been deleted... aff... how can that happen? :P... Anyway... I'm trying to get it back... I hope OpaQue do it for me... otherwise I don't know what to do :D
Username: bruno05

chiclete ive been trying to go to your site for a while and it hasnt workd thats a bummer. i hope you get it back and are able to get all your files and stuff back. that would stink if you had to remake everything and upload files and script stuff. it would annoy me to a point where id want to start hitting things with a hammer or somthing i dunno what id do..... well hopefully that dosnt happen to me if i get hosted.......