xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
galexcd

Quick Question Regarding Mycent And Computing Host

Hi, I've been using Xisto - Web Hosting to host a website for about 3 years now and it is set to automatically deduct my paypal once a year. Since both my forum email and my Xisto - Web Hosting email are the same they seem to have linked perfectly, I just have a quick question regarding the billing of this website I've got with Xisto - Web Hosting now. When it comes time for Xisto - Web Hosting to automatically renew my website will it deduct everything that I have in my myCent and charge the rest to my paypal? How exactly will this work?Thank you.

Exactly. Suppose your account has $30, and your invoice is for $33.33. Our Billing system will first debit your balance and charge you the remaining $3.33. This you can pay by Credit card :)

Ah, this service is amazing, and as intelligent as I had hoped. Once again you have helped Xisto take one giant leap into the future of internet web hosting.*edit* Actually after thinking about it, doesn't paypal automatically send a certain amount money if you have a subscription, or does the service request a certain amount every year? If paypal just mindlessly sends money how can you control it to only send what is required? Should I cancel my paypal subscription with Xisto - Web Hosting and give xisto a credit card number?

Edited by galexcd (see edit history)

No, that will not be required. You may cancel the subscription and collect credits from now on. If required to make any payment, you can do a one time payment :)-shree