xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
veerumits

Where Is The Place To Post The Website

I am new one and wants to host the website just information page with free sometime till i am not confident that i got benifit from this site after then i want a secure website with database handling. what is the proper procedure to install the website on any web host server like Xisto so any body please help me.

Hi,I don't know about free but if its money google is the best at this time.Maybe in the future there will be a trial. I hope so. Google has more than 20 million websites on its search engine.Or you can make your own one.Bye

Let just confirm what i think you want:You want a website to display information, and in the future you would like to have a database on this website?If so Trap 17 is fine for that sort of thing. Databases are installed automatically. You will need to learn a language like PHP in order to use the databases but no installation is required. If you want a different host with database support just look for a host that lists PHP and MYSQL. With Trap 17 you get two tools to use databases. One to set up a new database and another, PhpMyAdmin to insert/remove data from the databases. You will need to learn PHP or similar so you can program code to insert, select, remove, edit data in the database, like when a user signs up or logs in you use php to check the database etc...

yeah Xisto is fine for that sort of stuff considering it is the best free web hosting on the internet. its free and it has everything including your needs so gain myCents and get hosting!

Notice from rvalkass:
Merged duplicate posts.
Edited by joeblogg (see edit history)