xisto Community
marryking

Describe A Successful Lose-weight Experiment You Have Had

I was litle bit fat some years ago, and i did not like to see that fat in the mirror in the morning nor at night, so i had to get strenght and will to burn it and at the smae time to maintain it.It was simple, and it is simple, i had the knowledge, i just had to do sport and eat healthy food, nothing more, so i started to run eat only the most healthy food, no oils, no "goodies" if you know what i mean, and i went to the gim burn as manyu calories as i could 3 times per week.In 2 months i was great. I still do it today, i mean, the sport and healthy food., and i feel good.

Both thinks losing weight or gaining weight are not easy task it take more sincerness, very cool attention, and our habit, all of these if you remember in your mind, then your are 100% success to gain goal of weight but if you are not change your habit of daily routine then you are again gone to lose either gaining or losing weight.
more or less i just want to say to that if reader dont mind both thinks are come from god gift enjoy the life without hasitation. every thing is fine in this wolrd. but you should be without any harmfull illness. if your fat is increase why are you worry just take pracaution after a some duration you are again healthy and fit.

I was litle bit fat some years ago, and i did not like to see that fat in the mirror in the morning nor at night, so i had to get strenght and will to burn it and at the smae time to maintain it.
It was simple, and it is simple, i had the knowledge, i just had to do sport and eat healthy food, nothing more, so i started to run eat only the most healthy food, no oils, no "goodies" if you know what i mean, and i went to the gim burn as manyu calories as i could 3 times per week.

In 2 months i was great. I still do it today, i mean, the sport and healthy food., and i feel good.

Hi I think most diets don't work.I have found the only way to lose weight is to do some kind of sport, maybe go to a few exercise classes or gym and eat healthfully.Easy - if you can keep away from the chocolate, cakes etc. :)