xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cragllo

Case Modding love it

Does anyone know of any good case modding sites and if you have a modded case, how about posting a pic of it here, mine is simple, just a window and some lights...

Here it is:

The PC on top of it is my old one, they are networked together...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I am also modding an old case i found lying around, just for fun :P

here is it so far, not much done to it yet, needs spraying:

IMAGE REMOVED

There is a big mess to the right, please excuse that, lol, need t clean that up... :D

Edited by cragllo (see edit history)

I sort of made a mod where I took out the guts of a PC and then screwed them onto several sheets of plexiglass, and then I hang it up on the wall. I have a total of three sheets of plexiglass, one large one and two small sheets suspended over the larger one to support the drives. It's completely open air, and doesn't really have any case to speak of.I'll post pictures when I get around to it...Oh, and nice mod! You didn't just do it from a kit, right? :P

Looks great dude, Although The empty coke bottles disapoint me......Clean up your room... lol

47523[/snapback]

this made me laugh.....the empty coke bottles disappoint me....wahhaha

anyway....they are look great...?

however i wanted to ask a long time that...where do u guys buy material for yr case modding.... really want to make some myself...

but dunno how to start off with...

hope u guys can give me some idea and so i can get on with it...^0^

this made me laugh.....the empty coke bottles disappoint me....wahhaha

anyway....they are look great...?

however i wanted to ask a long time that...where do u guys buy material for yr case modding.... really want to make some myself...

but dunno how to start off with...

hope u guys can give me some idea and so i can get on with it...^0^

47701[/snapback]

Well, the case im using is an old one... But you can just buy an cheap case from http://www.ebuyer.com/ and just buy sheets of metal and plastic for any DIY or craft store...

wow .. i would say that modding a cpu case is cool .. but i think it takes alot of time and a bit of creativity .. that is what i lack of .. :Dgood work cragllo .. i like the neon light .. looks cool :D keep it up

cragllo, is your whole entire floor diamond plate?

47745[/snapback]

my bedroom floor is not diampnd plate, its not even metal, its melomine? Like the stuff you have in kitchens and bathrooms, but thicker and warmer.... :D

Will post more pics soon...

When people com in my room, they expect it to be hard and cold, but its soft and warm :Dlol, I havent done anything to the case since I went mad and ripped off the front :D gonna buy some plastic sheets... :D

well my comp case is made by some company called deulux its nice its got a little screen that shows the temperature of the computer and the fan speed of the 6 fans that run in the computer plus it also has stuff i dont understand it just looks fancy plus its black and silver so it looks sleek.