xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
daftpunk

Call Of Duty 4 : Your Favourite Kit?

mine has to be my kit i call my special force which is:P90-silencer- desert eagle- bandolier-UAV jammer- Dead silenceits good at taking down snipers and especially at getting behind the enemy lines and flanking them.what is your favorite kit?

Im currently have some fun annoying people in free for all with a 4 grenade launcher set up:m14 with nade launcherg363c with nade launcherOverkill perkExtreme Conditioning Good stuff for runnin and gunnin! It also really annoys people because i can whip round after being shot in the back and blow the hell outta that guy, then turn around and have 3 grenade launchers in case my first doesnt do the job! Good fun if i fire two at an enemy and he then thinks im empty, run up stairs, jump out the window behind him and blow him up from behind :) For hardcore team death (i love hardcore, id play hardcore free for all except they dont have it...) i have my stealth class which is very similar to your class but i use the M14 silenced with bandolier, UAV Jammer and dead silence. I then have a silenced pistol, a "90" something? I cant remember but is said to be the best all round pistol when silenced due to its reasonable capacity, speed and range/damage. The reason its silenced is that way if i need to do an emergency switch to pistol i still dont show up on UAV etc...

favorte class...Call Of Duty 4 : Your Favourite Kit?

my favorite class is the mp5 with silencer with the FIRST PISTOL (mp5 and m9 share ammo) and banidar 

-reply by ahaha

my classCall Of Duty 4 : Your Favourite Kit?

I'm currently using the mp5 with m9 and thanks never relised they shared ammo

lol 

-reply by bluecitizen95