xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Someone

Pes4 anyone played?

I don't know if pes4 hase been released but if is what you think about this game, pes3 has been great and much better than fifa 2005 and I know that pes 4 is much better :PI think that the game is "old" released few months ago, if is not, my mistake :D I don't play games so often but I would like....

...yes..i have played PES 4...and i can say...it's a the most realistic football ever;)...better then fifa 2005....for sure..but still they haven't change that ugly menu in the game...it messes up the whole thing...and the could work on the graphic...but the gameplay is great...and they have finaly bought some of the licences......they should do a better master leauge in pes5 :P ...

i've played it too, ive got it as well lol, awesome football game and its so realistic, fifa is a good game but it is far too easy and the player likeness is just a gimmick, there are packs for pes 4 on pc to get player likeness and it is a far better game overall, i really do like the replay feature especially. One quarrel i have is ppl who have pes3 have told me it is not that much different so its a waste of money but i never had pes3 so i think its brilliant :P:P:D. Hope this helps :P

yep..it's by far the best football game... far better than FIFA 2005 or even 2006 or 2007 lol. FIFA series needs to shake up their game play significantly to match PES. Although they have an edge in having licenses, the gamers aren't gonna care that much if the game play is still unrealistic....