xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Evolix

Mccodes - Make Your Own Text-based Rpg. McCodes - software that allows you to make your very own tex

Official Website: http://mccodes.com/index.php

Pricing:

McCodes V1: Free!

McCodes V1.1: $75 USD [i don't think they do sell it in ?'s.]

McCodes V2: $300 USD [i don't think they do sell it in ?'s.]

If you look on Google using good phrases, you might find something useful.... :)

Information:

MCCodes allows you to make your own text-based RPG game. Variablez, a friend of mine (yes, he is on these forums) has got a great example of a game using MCCodes. I'm not sure if I should post the link in this topic though.

So why not try out MCCodes if your making your own RPG text-based game? It's one of the best ones available.

I need a really good Program for game making.Mccodes - Make Your Own Text-based Rpg.

All I want is a Text-Base MMOG like astroempires.Com But I want to make my own. Is there a like a program that will allow me to do it free?

-reply by BrendenAC

Feature Rich Browser-Based Game Script for sale $50Mccodes - Make Your Own Text-based Rpg.

Hello.! We are selling feature rich game scripts with more featuresThan you can find in any outher browser-based online game we areSelling the script for the low price of $50.

The game script is not coded out of any opensource engine found online such as MCcodes, Lotg with more. YouCan buy a set of MCcodes for $300 and it dosent even contains half theStuff our script dose plus the MCcodes are full of bugs and holes ourScript isent.

Our script is a feature rich script easy to modify things such asLayout, Game Name, and much much more and with 10 times moreIntressting features than most outher browser-based games onlineContains.

Features Examples:

- PvP Battle System

- NPC Battle System

- Dungeon System

- PayPal IPN System Integrated

- Chat System

- Gym Training

- Dungeon Fighting System

- Ingame Message System

- 7 Diffrent Citys

- Clan / Gang System

- Diffrent Ranking Systems

- Lottery System

- Complete Staff Panel

And much much more...

Live demo will you find on the Domain showing under. There is alsoCreated 1 admin and 1 normal user account so that you can check out theGame from booth sides. Demo: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Start make money on Online Gaming today.!

Best RegardsSO Games

I'm new to this Rpg gaming world.And I wanted to know if making your own game is easy like:Will it pay for its self?Is it safe from hackers?If it is hacked will I still have comtrol of my own game?What it is a fail. Will I be able to " Re-Write" it and start anew?-reply by The Godfather

Reply to godfatherMccodes - Make Your Own Text-based Rpg.

Yes, there can pay for themselves hosts are pretty cheap and most players like to pay for packs at the start of a new game to get a head of other players. However, yes games can get hacked, but as long as you look on the right forum sites you can secure you game to make it harder to hack, now not all game are safe from hackers but you games files should be safe as long as you are using a good host and let no one into you cpanel. And yes if your game fails you can re-write it and start again. Or even use you codes to copy a new game so you can have more than one. Hope this helps.

My game is:

purgatory-online.Com 

-reply by vampireduff

Reply to godfather

Mccodes - Make Your Own Text-based Rpg.

Yes, there can pay for themselves hosts are pretty cheap and most players like to pay for packs at the start of a new game to get a head of other players. However, yes games can get hacked, but as long as you look on the right forum sites you can secure you game to make it harder to hack, now not all game are safe from hackers but you games files should be safe as long as you are using a good host and let no one into you cpanel. And yes if your game fails you can re-write it and start again. Or even use you codes to copy a new game so you can have more than one. Hope this helps.

My game is:

purgatory-online.Com

-reply by vampireduff

Are you or is anyone else looking to help with a project? Compensation neg.