xisto Community
OpaQue

Credit System V3.0 Online [resolved] Free Web Hosting, Domains, Dedicated IP, Digital Certificate, Managed

Seems to be alot of hastle for some hosting ;S

There was no need to quote all of that. Anyway so what if it is alot to do and hassle to get "Some" hosting this hosting is the best, Fast, Cheap, Easy to use better than any others I would and already have recommended it to friends who are also using this service and enjoy it.

I am a bit concerned about this new myCENTS system. I still haven't registered with Xisto billing right now because of this issue: I do not feel comfortable providing personal information such as Address and Phone number (they are required fields).With the old system, all that was required was a forum account and some details explaining about web hosting and what you intend to use your account for. With this new system, we have to provide personal information, which I am not comfortable doing.

Well I also did not like doing this however Xisto do not hand any information out to any other member or company! Only dedicated staff are allowed to view your information + Don't try entering a fake address otherwise that and this forum account you are using maybe banned. I am not to sure why you address and phone numbers are needed however that's life :lol:.

I am a bit concerned about this new myCENTS system. I still haven't registered with Xisto billing right now because of this issue: I do not feel comfortable providing personal information such as Address and Phone number (they are required fields).
With the old system, all that was required was a forum account and some details explaining about web hosting and what you intend to use your account for. With this new system, we have to provide personal information, which I am not comfortable doing.

Trust me xisto and trap don't give out this information. Honestly this new credit system is sooo much better than the older version. Before all you got was a sub domain and hosting, now you can get anything xisto sells using the credits. Xisto is a trusted company and they won't give out your information so just sign up. I've been signed up since they started and I haven't been sent any junk mail or anything. It's safe just trust me.

Well I also did not like doing this however Xisto do not hand any information out to any other member or company! Only dedicated staff are allowed to view your information + Don't try entering a fake address otherwise that and this forum account you are using maybe banned. I am not to sure why you address and phone numbers are needed however that's life :lol: .

I agree. They don't give it out so its all good. I also don't see why they need it but they're giving the hosting so I guess they're the boss lol.

Thanks dno what it all means but i did it lol

Well you should do it is explained in great detial...

Its great i worked out how to use it finaly :(

There is really no need to double post on these forums everything gets read...

And Glad to hear...

why have I got NEGATIVE myCents?

It means you have not been posting enough or you have been posting enough but they have a lack of quality and length.

To get +mycents you will have to make a couple of big post's.

Thank-You for your question please ask if you have any others :)

- Ash.

For example post big tutorials, topics, worth-posting polls, etc. That'll get you +mycents. OffT: Though my tuts never got approved for some reason (They were written by me!!!) you can still do that in opinion topics.

For example post big tutorials, topics, worth-posting polls, etc. That'll get you +mycents. OffT: Though my tuts never got approved for some reason (They were written by me!!!) you can still do that in opinion topics.

You can get negative myCENTS for bad posts? This is scary.

Also, when I signed up on Xisto, I put a fake name and address in. Is that OK?
I don't know if you'll get banned... some posts say you will. :)

I don't think I'm allowed to give personal information out, so if this is the case I might need to leave and find somewhere else. :D

Only you and Staff of Xisto and Xisto can view your personal address info in your account. It is optional to input full real information, or just put "None" or "Private" in the fields etc. It wont get you banned.Getting negative MyCENTs status only happens when your overdue and not been posting for a long time. You will not get a "-" in your status for short posts, infact even posting short posts gives you MyCENTs, but not as much as long quality ones. By the looks of your posts in your Profile, the quality of your post about the train has very good and nice quality. (like the post your reading now, this one I did) this is called a quality post. You have potential and I think you going to do extremely well with your account and being a good member in this community! I give you good luck dude, and I hope you get what your looking for! :)

Popularity, Reputation, Ratings etc. many features. accounted while converting credits to dollars. Do not be surprised if your dollars increase out of no reason ;-)

Hello to everyone! :P

I am new to Xisto and do not know much about myCENTS. You have said that myCENTS ?increases with popularity, reputation and ratings of post. What do you mean by this? Do myCENTS increases without posting? ;)

Also, what do you mean by the popularity, reputation and ratings of post?More visits or more replies!

And how much I can earn from a single post??

Can someone explain this to me in detail!

Thanks in advance!

What do you mean by this? Do myCENTS increases without posting?

MyCents do not increase without posting. In order to earn mycent, you've to post quality post to Xisto. Posts like one-liners or irrelevant to the topic don't earn value from MyCents. You can make posts in 1-2 paras with detail explanation about point or topic. This way you'll not be flooding the forum as spammer and posting quality post. In short, you've to write like you're not writing to earn something, be realistic and post like you're posting in any other forums.

Also, what do you mean by the popularity, reputation and ratings of post?More visits or more replies!

You can think of reputation as like you're not warned by moderators and your mycents are not showing negative. if they're then you've to post quality replies (no one-liners and spam) to get your mycents from negative curve to positive one. and for meantime forget about popularity/reputation. Just concentrate on quality postings and topic participation. this will earn you enough mycents in month to get domain & hosting.

And how much I can earn from a single post?

That depends. if you're not posting one liners then you can earn 0.15-0.30 for 2-3 paras. again this is algorithm dependent so i'm not sure about exact number. Again Mycents are addictive ; ) like real money so i'm sure you'll just keep on posting to earn more and more ;)