xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
myocean

Proxeed Effectiveness

just wondering anyone has tried the products, i have been taking the products for closed to three monthsbut i dont see any significant resultsat the same time i am coupling the effect of l-carnitinei am not sure whether long term taking it will have any side effect of whether it will helpfor sure, it is very costly, and i dont want to keep on taking something that is not useful

Are you taking this medication under the direction of qualified physician? And does the physician know you're taking a supplemental medication as well?You did not mention but have you tried adjusting your diet, clothing and other remedies along with prescribed drug?

Are you taking this medication under the direction of qualified physician? And does the physician know you're taking a supplemental medication as well?
You did not mention but have you tried adjusting your diet, clothing and other remedies along with prescribed drug?

well, the doctor knows, but amazing the doctor only prescribe vitamin c and nothing else

proxeed is what i've been taking reading from the internet. amazing isnt it