xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
RonM32

Girl Help I like a girl, i need help

Okay, so I like this girl, we have known each other for like a year now and have been friends. and she has told me she really likes me. But she just got like kicked to the curb by this other guy and she said she is trying to get over him. One night we made out like a dozen times, then she got sick so i took care of her. Then she started crying in my arms because her brothers are in Iraq and she misses them, she goes on to tell me how shes glad im not a jerk like most guys....i try text with her everyday. But she like never wants to hang out unless i see her on the weekends. Lately ive just been getting texts that are like 1 or 2 word responses that i cant even reply to, to me it seems like shes not interested in me. Im the kind of guy who is always nice and curtious to girls, I just can't be cocky to get them to like me. Any Advice how to get her to commit to me?P.S. I'm 19 and a sophomore in college, if that helps at all

You say shes just been 'kicked to the curb' by another guy. If its a recent thing thats happened: Let her get over him. Let her no have to think about dating for a while, and just clean her mind and figure out her emotions. Give her a bit of space and some room to breath because she sounds like shes got alot on her plate.

Be there when she needs a friend :lol:

i know what you mean, i try to talk to her as much as possible and show her im there without pressuring her into something i really just want to become really close even if that means friends and nothing happening at the moment. i just want her to want to hang out with me basically and think about me rather than her ALWAYS being on my mind and me wanting to talk to her. it just makes me feel like a creep and that she doesnt really care and has other things that shed rather do. I dunno i feel like a lost cause right now......

i know what you mean, i try to talk to her as much as possible and show her im there without pressuring her into something i really just want to become really close even if that means friends and nothing happening at the moment. i just want her to want to hang out with me basically and think about me rather than her ALWAYS being on my mind and me wanting to talk to her. it just makes me feel like a creep and that she doesnt really care and has other things that shed rather do. I dunno i feel like a lost cause right now......

Love is patience. If your there for her as someone she can always trust she'll appreciate that. In the future she'll care for you because you cared for her. If it doesn't turn into a love relationship I'm sure it will turn into a beautiful friendship! You've got all the right motives, and you sound like a really genuine guy :)
Good-Luck with this girl, I hope it works out for you :P

what girl to choose ????Girl Help

I been dateing a for year and a half now, and iam about to join the army in like a year.  I know that girl #1 can go thru me being gone in the army and all the other stuff.   now I just recently meet girl #2 {as a friend no cheating}but we talk all the time and she know that I have feeling for her and she has feelings for me to.  and shes hella supporting the idea of me going in the army.  but I don't wont to hurt girl #1.

so wat do I do?

-reply by cody