xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
downpour

My Webhosting Was Deleted

i was just wondering what measures i would have to take to get my webhosting back here at Xistoi was one of the many members who lost their hosting after the script was ran on fridayi hadnt realized that i had not posted in the last 69 days if someone could please get back to me asap i would appreciate itin the meantime try to make up the for the time i have been gonethank youdownpourdownpour.trap17.com

The Hosting Account was terminated due to your prolonged inactivity at the forum. The files are un-recoeverable. The hosting TOS clearly mentions that you are supposed to be active at the forums. 1 month inactivity is way too much. After all we need to pay for our servers. We are a small and young company and it is hard for us to bear the expenses of so many accounts.We were very linient. In your case, you had been inactive for 69 days which is more than 2 months.

my question was what would i have to do to get the account back upstart with more posts nowcan i add some ads to my sitei had done everything in the emails that had said add links and sucheven as far as adding a "powered by Xisto.com" link on the index pageand even on the other pages (in the backend.php)just let me know what i can do to get my site back or if i can even get it backif not then im sorry for wasting your time and minethanx