xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TheDisturbedOne

Disturbed

Any Disturbed fans here? They are my favorite band and have been listening to them for years. Their new album is great, but I don't think it is as good as the Sickness (which just surpassed 4,000,000 sales). Also you may want to check out the link in my sig :lol:

OMFG I FRugin lOVe u man disturbed pwns soo hard they are my favorite band i was trying to find the music section so i can post a disturbed topic but i guess im not alone.did you go to the mayhem festival it was awsome they played live it was the best night of my life.i really dont like the album the sickness that much its alright but ten thousand fists is got to be my favorite album i got like all thier albums on my ipod OMFG!!!!!! DISTURBED MESSAGE BOrED U R MY NEW BFFL!! *dies*

I HAD all their songs (and some quite rare ones) on my iPod, but my iPod died, so now I'm trying to get back all the rare ones that I had (may take a while). I didn't go to Mayhem because it was too far away from me (I live in upstate new york, in albany, and the venues were 100 miles to the east, west and south of me). TTF was awesome, but I think one of the things that made it that way was Mike's bada$$ drumming.I've been trying to put my site on the web since I heard that the old DMB shut down and TDO sucked (and died).