xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
actuarymath

How Much Is Your Blog Worth?

Awesome find, I know there's tons of sites like this one which not only do blogs but websites to. But this one specializes in blogs, which is quite a good unique selling point to have.I'd love to know how they can determine what makes one website more expensive then another. I mean if one blog only had one page and on that page was the meaning of life. Then another website had 1,000 pages all about some random guys life, how can this site determine which has more value to it?Okay, I may of gone over the top there, but you get my idea. If one blog's information is more important then another's who simply has more content, how can this website tell that? I've obviously had to much to think about this.

Awesome find, I know there's tons of sites like this one which not only do blogs but websites to. But this one specializes in blogs, which is quite a good unique selling point to have.
I'd love to know how they can determine what makes one website more expensive then another. I mean if one blog only had one page and on that page was the meaning of life. Then another website had 1,000 pages all about some random guys life, how can this site determine which has more value to it?

Okay, I may of gone over the top there, but you get my idea. If one blog's information is more important then another's who simply has more content, how can this website tell that? I've obviously had to much to think about this.

Forbez

Thank you for your reply.

As you will find when you visit the site
http://www.business-opportunities.biz/2005/11/16/how-much-is-my-blog-worth-now/

It seems to depend on
http://technorati.com/

I think the points would depend on the linkage from technorati.

I tried on some (Japanese) blogs I know but many of them which had more posts than mine gained NO points.

This may be because the blogs have no linkage from technorati.