xisto Community
sabrina0708

Flash Halloween Quiz - Can You Pass It? An interesting Flash Halloween Quiz, know more about Halloween

Posted Image

how much do i know? nothing here i think.

gotta kidding, these questions are too hard to us.

plz don't rush out, becoz we just need a easy hollow....

btw, got the "i" button after every question for the hints?

i dare to say the related wiki articles are useful. but however, i'm not such a historian for the halloween, whatever for....

:)

william

This test is wacko and mean. I failed...... You have failed the quiz.... *blah blah blah* Either way, you failed.... I guessed on all of them though...

This is the greatest quiz ever. It also has the greatest result ever ._."Sorry, You Failed. Maybe you're just not wikcked enough, or maybe you should know Google. Either way, you failed."

This is the greatest quiz ever. It also has the greatest result ever ._.
"Sorry, You Failed.

Maybe you're just not wikcked enough, or maybe you should know Google.

Either way, you failed."

That is mean result.....

Lol , man that music freaked me out as i had my speaks on full blast :).Anyway I failed lol:Sorry, You Failed. Maybe you're just not wikcked enough, or maybe you should know Google. Either way, you failed. Man that test was hard lol they should make it easier!

HA HA Ha, that quiz was really easy or I read too much as a kid."Congratulations, You Pass!You obviously know a thing or two about Halloween.Either that, or you know how to use Google."I am incredibly happy that the quiz is still around.. I wanted to take it a long time ago and then forgot about it. My score was 70 (Wish I had the time to add the screenshot)