xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
clivec

Sarah Palin whats your opinion

One scary woman!
:lol:

clivec

er...that looks like a one-liner to me.
But I agree - scary woman because she has NO IDEA what she's doing and would be "one seventy-two year olds heartbeat away from the Presidency" if McCain got elected. Did she really say Putin is rearing his head? Does she really not know what the Bush Doctrine is? Does she really think that giving $700 Billion to Wall Street will help healthcare for the common person?
Well at least she looks pretty (kinda)

I don't trust her at all, and it scares me that she could be the VP of a 72 year old man that has had cancer four times already.I don't like how she abused her power as Governor and lies.I don't like her beliefs on foreign policy... she's willing to go to war with Russia! They even have video of her shooting an assault rifle.I don't like her lack of knowledge. Come on, doesn't know any newspapers, and doesn't know what the Bush Doctrine is? Also didn't have an understanding of the bailout plan. At least she can see Russia from her house.She couldn't even raise her family properly (teenage daughter pregnant), how can she run our country?She has a baby son with down syndrome that she should be taking care of.And to top it all off, they often have her standing at a podium with a sign that says "Country First" when she clearly wasn't the pick to put the country first. Strategic pick yes, but best no. At least not in my eyes.Well, not out to offend anybody, but I just have bad feelings about this "maverick" or pit bull with lipstick as she calls herself.

i dont like her/trust her; shes about the only reason why i dont trust mccain, since hes extremely old & if you ask me, on the edge of dying.the woman is a racist *beeeeeep* whos had history of being racist, she has no military experience whatsowever [and come on.. the way i see it, with our economy as it is, war is inevitable] plus i do not see alaska as my home.in top of that [correct me if im wrong] didnt her 17 year old daughter get prego? the woman cant even control her children.i think that the young [mostly girls] out there who vote for mccain just because his vp is a woman are making a mistake. *one of my bestfriends was saying how she was going to vote for mccain because she was jealous of her style & stilish glasses, i was like.. are you serious?urgg

What makes you say that she is racist?Also, it isn't up to her to keep her daughter's legs closed. Her daughter has to take responsibility for what she did. Parenting is part of it, but after a while, there is really nothing that you can do, as a parent. Some people have to learn from experience.

Superman wears Sara Palin pajama's!!!

How could anybody not like Sara????? She clawed her way up from the very bottom, as a PTA mom, to the top spot in the entire state of Alaska. Abuse of power???? Do you know how she supposedly abused her power? A cop beat up a woman, (and yes, it was a relative of hers, but so what) and his boss refused to fire him. He deserved to be fired. I feel as though she actually showed considerable restraint by not going and shooting the sorry sob.

What really pisses me off are these dang stupid people that have the sexist gall to say she should stay home and take care of her children. Some old lady called in on Crackerbarrel (a radio call in show in our neck of the woods) and had the audasity to say she should be home caring for her children. And a woman said it no less! For all the millions of women that have suffered in the past and contiue to this day to suffer under the hands of men, to say something like that is just disgusting. Women have been surpressed for many many years, and have suffered terrible from unsympathic government. So many women over the years have dedicated their lives to improving conditions for women, that for a woman to say something that stupid is just terrible. If memory serves me correct, blacks had the right to vote in this country before women did. Now they want a black persident before a woman vice president, far as I'm concerned, that SUCKS!!!!

They even have video of her shooting an assault rifle.

So????? At least we can be pretty safe in betting she will not be trying to disarm the citizens of the United States like Obama would. The fact that she is an outdoorsman and a hunter actually thrills the dickens out of me!

What about Obama? Why are you not terrified of him? I certainly am. He want's my guns, and has ties to Muslum terriorists. He has no experience in ANYTHING!!! He's been a student and a lawyer. Has less political time than Palin. Palin has as I have allready said, worked her way up threw the political jungle, has had a family, helped her husband run a real business and has obviously a great deal of good old common sense. Do you think it was easy to rise to her position in politics in the good old boy system we have? I think not. I think it shows an incredible amount of preservation and determination for her to have made it as far as she has.

And as far as comments about Palin's pregnaunt daughter, I'm not sure what anybody who is not a parent and has not raised teenagers can accurately comment on this subject. Once a kid reaches those teen years, there isn't one dang thing a parent can do to control them. It is grossly unfair for the media to trash Palin over this one. (neglecting the fact that Obama is the child of an unwed mother, and sired by an acholic father.)

I haven't seen any links with Obama to terrorists, but I like the rest of your argument. Also the fact that his running mate is BidenOsama bin LadenObama Biden They look very close. About the assault rifle thing, I agree with you too! I really don't care if my next potential Vice President shoots an assault rifle. It also shows that she is tough. Think if a woman were to shoot an assault rifle at a range 100 or so years ago. Women couldn't even vote back then. Even 50 years years ago, life was like a "Leave it to Beaver" episode. Junior went to school while the dad went to the office, and the mother stayed at home cleaning all day. It just shows how much our culture has evolved over the last 50 years. I think there will be more and more women political figures, and Sarah Palin is going to be part of it (to name a couple, the speaker of the house, and a senator of NY (though I hate her). Also I'm watching a show about how there are more and more women hunters now. The show says that over the last 10 years, there have been 50% more women hunters.I also think that Obama is going to start bringing more and more black people into politics, which I don't oppose either.

Reading these posts here makes me wonder how many of you are actually informed enough to know what you are talking about.I personally have not been keeping up with the election, debates, or anything else(gasp) so I do not know enough.The messages I am reading here though are making me feel as if a lot of you really don't know anything about the people running either, and instead are just listening to one source and saying "That's truth! Has to be!" Now I'm not saying that you're not right, or partially right, but rather it is probably something that you should look more into.

I don't like her at all.when I was watching TV , I saw a reporter asking her which kind of magazine does she read, but she could not answer this simple question, this is so funny!She can't list even one name of a magazine,just repeating"I have read all of them"!Then I know what kind of people she is. Yes, she looks pretty, sexy, but this is a campain for politics, for a new president.If palin finally win I think it is a tragedy for the US.

Yes she is scary, Hot but scary. But to be honest both parties are a little scary to me. Obama, just the name alone reminds me of 9/11 and Mccain? too old.myself I feel as this whole election has been a joke and very dirty. Too much mud slinging of both parties. We need someone to lead this country in the right way, not by saying he or she did this or that. but we He or she can and will do for America and it's people. Just my feeling. But these 2 are just enough to make me not want to vote. I know the saying you dont vote you cant %$#@ but anyway you go, your still gonna have four more years of this.4 years of the same or 4 years to clean up the Bush Mess

Well the reason I don't like her is her views on teen pregnancy, she obvious supports it or her daughter wouldn't have gotten knocked up, and I would bet after that got leak the father was force to marry her, regardless if he claims they would have if they didn't have the child. On top of that it was just proven she abused her powers as governor and so you can only imagine what she would do as VP or if McCain croaks as President. Of course, on the other side of things, yeah the people Obama associated himself with are full blow shady to terrorist, but the thing is though only two people using that as an attack and them being McCain and Palin, those two have yet to talk about the issues and are either talking about the economy or trying to compare Obama and Osama together. That is why McCain/Palin are losing the election because Obama is actually talking about what is important and not attacking McCain every 30 seconds on TV and any "comeback" McCain is trying for is a lost cause, and all those attacks and Palin's misdeeds are ruined any chance of them winning. If you think about it McCain could have won it when he said he wasn't going to participate in the first debate and actually try to figure out the credit crises, but instead he fell for the trap Obama put out, though Obama lost points for doing so. Of course, if people been watching Saturday Night Live with Tina Fey as Palin, she actually being truthful on what kind of person Palin is, and that being clueless of whats going on.

Yes she is scary, Hot but scary. But to be honest both parties are a little scary to me. Obama, just the name alone reminds me of 9/11
and Mccain? too old.

I agree with the fact that mccain is kinda too old, but I don't think just because of his name obama is a bad candidate... well, I dislike a lot of obama's policies, but the way I see it, no matter which candidate wins we're going to be screwed in some way.
I don't really understand what everyone's problem is with palin... I mean I don't really like her, but people think that whatever she says is ridiculous, when in reality it really isn't... if you look at where she's coming from and what a lot of american's actually believe, what she says makes sense. and when we quote parts of what she says out of context, we're doing the same thing as when we say "mccain wants to keep us in iraq for 100 years" or obama saying

'I will stand with the Muslims, should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

...basically, politicians quotes are so often misconstrued that we can't view them objectively... and also most people don't even know the policies of their presidential candidate of choice...now THAT'S scary...
Oh, and also, this is the full context of the above obama quote, if you're wondering:

"Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific reassurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."