xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CodeName_88

Site Advertisement Check out my Nintendo DS site

Hey all!Ive created the site http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/, aiming to create a thriving site and community for DS lovers. So could you help me by visiting the site, giving me your opinions, and becoming forum members? I also want to participate in link exchanges or banners, if anyone is willing. Thanx!!

Just one little pointer - try not to put spaces in your file names. Eg. 'DS%20Portal%20-%20Downloads%20-%20Screenshots.htm' (%20 = space). It makes it look kind of scruffy, and hard/annoying to navigate.I would also try and give all my files lowercase names (ie. 'Index.htm' -> 'index.htm').

Just one little pointer - try not to put spaces in your file names. Eg. 'DS%20Portal%20-%20Downloads%20-%20Screenshots.htm' (%20 = space). It makes it look kind of scruffy, and hard/annoying to navigate.
I would also try and give all my files lowercase names (ie. 'Index.htm' -> 'index.htm').

Thanx for the pointer, I will do that from now on, but can't change the Index one, as it will be too tedious to change all the pages.

You could just throw a script together. Or you could open each file and use 'Find -> Replace' in your text editor (assuming your text editor supports such features).

Cool Site, You are going to get in war with psp-playstation for this :P

Heh, it would be in war with psp-playstation had the latter's template been a copy of the Discreet site (saw it). And could all of you help me with the forums?

Heh, it would be in war with psp-playstation had the latter's template been a copy of the Discreet site (saw it). And could all of you help me with the forums?

what kind of help do you need?

Hey I just checked out your website, it looks pretty cool except your layout seems a little plain in my opinion... but other then that keep up the good work with it! :P

*BLEEP* YOU ds-*BLEEP*, u are being worse than templest for me, and once again i say, *BLEEP* YOU ...