xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
csp4.0

Best Antivirus Combination NOD32 + Spybot SD + MalwareBytes...

Use ESET's NOD32 as your usual antivirus and firewall etc...But every once in a while, you should get Spybot S&D and scan your computer for possible spyware or unfriendly cookies you may have picked up while browsing the net...But, no single antivirus can detect and remove every single virus out there...Which is why you should keep a version or two of "Malware Bytes' Antimalware" software... It is very good, though it doesn't have a very good heusteristics program which is why NOD32 is good... I had a virus like 2 days ago... I had NOD32 delete all of the infected files... But the same popup kept reappeaing... So... I used Spybot S&D to scan for it in the registry, found lots of cookies but nothing...I ran Malwarebytes' Antimalware and it completely obliterated it... And just to be safe, I ran ComboFix to remove cached/temporary files that might still be harbouring that darned virus...

I use nod32 to, and ad-aware(free). And never got problems.But i'm gonna try your 'set-up', it sounds good ^^.I haven't experienced any virusses / spyware on my laptop for 6 months.But maybe i've got some, don't know.I heard spybot S&D is a very good piece of softwareI also used MC afee for a while and I liked it, it wasn't that heavy in the beginning butit slowly became slower and slower, and more heavy for my system. Thats whyI switched to NOD32. hehe remindes me of something. I once had a virus on my pc wich made some TEMP files of nod32like 5GB. :lol: