xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mrintech

Play First Ever Interactive Game On Youtube Youtube Game

Yes! You are hearing right! Now you can play interactive YouTube game over YouTube! Recently Hexolabs introduced first ever Interactive Video over YouTube! The Game is named as A Car?s Life.

By interactive means, you can play the game on the Normal YouTube! Video Window! Amazing?!!!

Posted Image

A Car?s Life is based on the Fact that while playing the game you have to click on the YouTube! Video screen as soon as a Click Logo Appears. Just click on that logo and you will automatically go to the next level.

This is really a cool and amazing game developed by Hexolabs. This site/organization is run by IIT Kanpur students and for those who don?t know about IIT and IITians, this is for your information that IIT is the premier Engineering Institute in India and IITians are regarded as having the brightest brian in the country as well as World. Really Hats Off to the team behind Hexo Labs. :lol:

Here are some of the Game Screenshots:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

To play this Wonderful Game Click Here. Mind that it's all about annotation technique.

This means people can upload their own games on youtube......It takes some time to buffer...so its boring...we can play such 2D games on other sites without buffering..i don't see the point...

Edited by klusk (see edit history)

dude by annotation on youtube it means you can link 2 or more games with each other. But the condition is that it must be hosted on YouTube Only.Moreover, I just want to inform all of you about this interactive youtube game :lol:

Yes! You are hearing right! Now you can play interactive YouTube game over YouTube! Recently Hexolabs introduced first ever Interactive Video over YouTube! The Game is named as A Cars Life.

By interactive means, you can play the game on the Normal YouTube! Video Window! Amazing!!!

Posted Image

A Cars Life is based on the Fact that while playing the game you have to click on the YouTube! Video screen as soon as a Click Logo Appears. Just click on that logo and you will automatically go to the next level.

This is really a cool and amazing game developed by Hexolabs. This site/organization is run by IIT Kanpur students and for those who dont know about IIT and IITians, this is for your information that IIT is the premier Engineering Institute in India and IITians are regarded as having the brightest brian in the country as well as World. Really Hats Off to the team behind Hexo Labs. :lol:

Here are some of the Game Screenshots:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

To play this Wonderful Game Click Here. Mind that it's all about annotation technique.

It's entertaining but not exactly something the brightest brain in the country would come up with. The only control is one click button and the gameplay is somewhat predictable after the first run through. But still, if it wasnt trying to be a "game" and just a diverted entertainment concept then it would sound cleverer.

This is a pretty cool idea.The point of it doesn't seem to be the best game there ever was or anything, but rather proof of concept.Rather than thinking "wonder what all Youtube can do" they decided to work on something above and beyond what anyone else has done.I find that their concept may bring in future changes. This makes me wonder what is going to be next!

Looks like an OK game for a game on Youtube that is. It actually crashed my browser while trying to play it..Anyway I don't think it's the first game, I've seen card games that do the same as this game. But that was less clicking though..I hope Youtube makes it possible to add better 'video'games to their website :lol:

Concept is pretty awesome and all, but the game itself isn't exactly the most fun thing you could play with when you are bored. Still, kudos to whoever came up with that idea and I hope that the person may be able improve on the game and eventually raise the quality to a very high level. Well... Youtube isn't exactly designed for flash games and the sort so you can't take everything for granted, so I still think it's a pretty amazing job to be able to play an interactive game on a video website.

Heh, original idea though, funny even to play it, but if a lot of those kind games would appear on youtube, I don't think it would be something interesting.. :lol:however, I really like the animation and sounds ^_^

It was a pretty good idea and tbh had no idea how it would possibly work.I must say though it is good for what it can be, you know because you can't really have a full impact, crash, bang, flash game on youtube so I'll give them that but it is a bit boring. Never the less something else to do on youtube. Not like there isn't enough as it is.

Yeah, this game best serves as a proof of concept. This could spawn some pretty cool reflex games and demos in the future. If anyone sees anymore of these, they should post them. It would be pretty cool to see when more may spawn.

the game itself isn't really that fun but its a new innovation a new idea on youtube that can be explored and made better and soon enough there might be more simple games like that, that can become better and better. i think this game "a cars life" has opened up a new world on youtube and has great potential.