xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TheDisturbedOne

Doubt This Exsits But.... PPC or Pay Per views

I'm looking for a PPC (or PPV) site that instead of giving me money (I don't have paypal, or want to give my SSN) they send me gift cards or rewards for clicks that I get?Like Adsense but they send me gift cards and stuff (If this isn't clear I can post more of what I'm looking for)

I think a lot of these GPT sites have options for Amazon Gift Cards and such...You should check around. Also they offer merchandise as well, like ipods etc.But you can't really make too much money with these sites and your efforts could be better spent elsewhere...

That's an interesting concept, though I'm not so sure that this type of program exists just yet. Mind you, I haven't been able to try many of the ad companies on the Internet, so it could be out there.One program you might want to look into is Amazon Affiliates (they have different branches for US, UK, Canada... etc. I've made an account with a few of them.) I know that one of their payment options allows you to order things from their site. So, once you've sold enough of their products on your website to have earned at least $10 (they give you a small commission from each sale that you refer to them), then they can give you sort of like an e-giftcard, which you can use to order things from the Amazon website.I'm not sure if this is available to all countries, or exactly how it all works, because I've only accepted checks from them in the past, but it might be something worth looking into a little deeper. Obviously it's harder to have someone click a link and then make a purchase, than it would be to have them simply click on an ad like with Adsense, but it might make a little money if you can't find anything better.I've used Amazon on my websites, with limited success. Though my Adsense outdoes it each month.Anyway, best of luck on your search! If you find something, be sure to let us know :)

There are actually a bunch of them which are just ads only site. So you need not have an account with paypal or alertpay, but just promote your site as you promote others. This types of sites also send gifts like post cards and greeting cards. However most of these sites die soon due to low popularity.Facebook has a way/application to buy and send gifts. While Orkut you send greetings.I personally did not use Orkut but already got a couple of requests.