xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Diffusr

Hi Just Got Here

Innovative ideas like this website on the internet attract me. I love the idea of the *BLEEP*-for-tat exchange (forum posts for web space) and I think there are far too many losers online who want and expect everything for absolutely nothing. Also, our activity is acknowledged as having some inherent value I suppose mainly to advertisers. Click on those banners ppl (actually I dont even see any banners on this page)!Looking forward to see what pans out...

Hi and welcome so much to Xisto Diffusr!

It seems like you already have a lot of posts, so it seems like you are not one of those that just write an introduction and then... nothing. Though it would be nice to tell us just a little bit more about yourself - it is always fun to know stuff that really are not useful at all. The Xisto Help Topic is very useful in case you need some help or information - and even if you do not wonder about anything right now you should take a look at it anyway.

Yes, Xisto is a very wonderful site with innovative ideas, haha. I have heard that a lot of times now, and honestly it does not surprise me. I probably write more in the shoutbox than posts and that says a lot. Good community, nice and fun people from all over the world. And yes; bragging is fun.

Again it would be great if you wrote a little bit more about yourself. Questions about hosting and such can be found in the Help Topic, and if you are having problems with anything we have some great members that can help you. :lol: Please try to avoid one-liners as they are considered as spam. Also it is not the post count that decides how many credits you get, but it is actually the quality of your posts. (As well as where they are posted)

Okey, so it is nice to meet you and once again welcome. Looking forward to seeing you around. ^_^

hello diffusr! have a great time at Xisto and like bluebear said its good to see that you are getting active on Xisto which is how you get hosting credits! hope i see you more on the forums. i have seen a few of your posts though so good work and keep on posting good quality posts!