xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CorpseGrinder

I Hate Lil"jon

ok this really pissed me off, who has heard that new retarded reissue of slayers raining blood song. i heard it the other day and almost punched out a few people. i have nothing agesnt these new songs that mix metal and rap together, some of them actually sound good like that necro and obituary track. but hearing little jon going quote "stop *BLEEP*ing with me" over and over and over to the raining blood beat really got me steamed, i hate this *BLEEP* with a passon now. damn that *BLEEP* is stupid. lil jon is a no talent loser that needs to get out of the music scene like right now. and i cant believe slayer let this happen, shame on them, this is a sad day in metal history :P

ok this really pissed me off, who has heard that new retarded reissue of slayers raining blood song. i heard it the other day and almost punched out a few people. i have nothing agesnt these new songs that mix metal and rap together, some of them actually sound good like that necro and obituary track. but hearing little jon going quote "stop *BLEEP*ing with me" over and over and over to the raining blood beat really got me steamed, i hate this *BLEEP* with a passon now. damn that *BLEEP* is stupid. lil jon is a no talent loser that needs to get out of the music scene like right now. and i cant believe slayer let this happen, shame on them, this is a sad day in metal history :P

42503[/snapback]

I never liked lil jon...but i haven't heard the song your talking about. Im downloading it right now, then I'll tell ya what i think about it..

Yeah Lil' Jon does suck a$$, his songs consist of 3 words, "what" "ok", and "yeah."Don't get me wrong now, he's a hard rapper, he's right up there with Usher and Chingy. (joking, they suck balls as well)

What's the name of this song by lil jon? is it roll call? I liked he and trick daddy made that version of the song crazy train called lets go, cause it sounds better than the original.

It's HIP HOP... if you guys have ever played Need For Speed: Underground you have already heard one of his song featuring "The East Side Boyz" that is: Get Low!!! This song is not awesome but when you are playing NFSU if becomes RoX!!! I have it at my PC and I hear it sometimes... Get Low Get Low... :P...

what songs did lil jon sing? =) im not aware?

42784[/snapback]

lil jon doesnt sing, just acts, he is eye candy for dumbfounded americans that dont know good music when they here it. i blame mtv for letting this happen :P

no but seriously lil jon is a loser

It's HIP HOP... if you guys have ever played Need For Speed: Underground you have already heard one of his song featuring "The East Side Boyz" that is: Get Low!!! This song is not awesome but when you are playing NFSU if becomes RoX!!! I have it at my PC and I hear it sometimes... Get Low Get Low... :P...

42755[/snapback]

NO!!

Lil jon is getting old with his "yehhhhhhh!!!!!" and his "what!!!!!!!!!!!" signature sounds. Its like so old that its not funny anymore. he's like one of the last to be carrying a pimp cup around to clubs and parties. That is getting old now too. lol. I like some of his music. Not all of them. Sometimes he just goes to far and the song is a total bum..

I dont think i'v ever heard the song you are on about but i hate lil jon to begin with, sorry but hes just plain annoying!! hes famous for saying "yeah" in a REALLY annoying voice and well... i just dont like him!!!