xisto Community
miladinoski

Not Had First Kiss Yet. Yes, I havent had it :)

Umm, I don't know what special I can say :lol: I'm not sad or mad either, but I just want to hear your opinion on the subject, e.g. when should I have it, why should I have it, with whom should I have it, and also please talk about personal experiences too, because they help a lot! ^_^

Thanks!

P.S. As you can see in my profile I am 16 years old and am something similar to a geekoid life-form :D

Edited by miladinoski (see edit history)

Umm, I don't know what special I can say :lol: I'm not sad or mad either, but I just want to hear your opinion on the subject, e.g. when should I have it, why should I have it, with whom should I have it, and also please talk about personal experiences too, because they help a lot! ^_^

Thanks!

P.S. As you can see in my profile I am 16 years old and am something similar to a geekoid life-form :D

you are still young for a kiss, but anyway find someone you like and then try to near her, and you may get your first kiss

Its really no big deal. When I was 12 I got my first kiss, but honestly its nothing to be sad or mad about at all, it will come eventually. Its not exactly something you want to rush. There was this guy I went to high school, didn't get his first kiss until sophmore year, and he got laid before me. *BLEEP* happens, find a girl, and itll come naturally.

haha its normal.. dont worry im a dork too.. but yeah i think you should defenetely have your first kiss be in somewhere romantic, or at least have it be cute.. you know? with someone you think is some sort of GOD (:your first kiss is something you always want to remember.. so dont try to rush it silly btw.. woo! im 17.. it feels so amazing having people my age in Xisto

I think I remember that far back, but it is a little 'cloudy'... :lol:Don't rush things. As mentioned, the right time, the right partner will make the circumstances correct and *poof*, it will be all over... give yourself something to look forward to...

I beg to differ. First kisses are nothing too magical. It's something you'd want to remember for the rest of your life, before the kiss. After it, however, you'll end up going meh. No sparks and all that.Well, maybe, just maybe, there's a chance that that first kiss will end up with someone magical. If he/she does not leave you sooner or later, then good for you! The both of you. However, don't expect too much. It is a fact that most people don't end up with their first kiss. It's nothing about you or him or her; I believe it's just a matter of probability. There is a high likelihood that the two of you (both kisser and kissee) will find someone else.If you have your first kiss at a much, much later age, say, thirties and upwards, though, I'm not so sure anymore. It's hard to collapse the probability wave functions for someone doing something for the first time at an advanced age :lol:Well, I know I sound very negative but, uhm... for what it's worth, try to make it special nonetheless.My first kiss was with my best friend. I was chatting with him, well, more like babbling and, well, he shut me up. In a nice way. Er... you get the gist. D4Mn first time someone also shoved his tongue inside my lips. Fool jerk literally took my breath away with surprise. It was not an unpleasant kiss, on hindsight, but it was terribly... unexpected :DSo yeah, I suppose you should also be warned ^_^

Hmm... I had my first kiss a month ago. And I'm 20 and a half. Although in my country (Bangladesh) you're not supposed to kiss before you get married.Anyways it was a really horrible thing because the girl I kissed is with someone else and has a crush on me but doesn't love me. Its really horrible that my first kiss was with someone who doesn't love me.Anyways, my advice is to wait until you meet the one you love and who loves you. Don't rush and for God's sake, don't make out with someone else's girl. Its horrible.PS. The kissing isn't the best part, its the closeness two people share. And you can have closeness without anything physical. Sometimes even talking is pretty romantic. You should try it.EDIT:The bottom line is that you should wait for the right person.

Edited by creatative (see edit history)

Okay... I'm not sure that you're in the same boat with the guy who had a very interesting experience with his best friend. (What a way to come out! Very explosive.) But I had my first kiss with a girl I liked a lot. We were just walking along though a park, alone. I looked up and noticed it was raining (sprinkling, more like. we couldn't really feel it under the trees). I said something about it, and next thing I knew, she kissed me. It was really unexpected; I'm six foot two and she's more like five foot five. So it was something of a shock when she grabbed my head. So I was still trying to figure out how to respond when she blushed and ran away.I was seventeen, and I'd never had a gf before. So don't worry about it. When it comes down to it, even nerds can find girls who like them. ( It doesn't hurt that I'm so smashingly handsome! ha. whatever, I'm not).I know a guy who's never really been in with a girl. Several have liked him, but it didn't work out. He's nineteen, almost twenty and he's not ever even had a kiss, or held hands or anything like that. The way he lights up when hot chicks walk by, he's hetero as they come, just ashamed (fundamentalist christian). So you're not pitiful yet. He's pitiful.

Hey, I'm 19, and I haven't even dated yet. I personally don't think I've missed out on much. All through high school, I saw how much "fun" people that were dating were having. It pretty much amounted to clinginess, jealousy, hurt, and time-wasting. I decided I would rather have friends than a girlfriend. I think I made the right choice.As for a first kiss, well, that's still to come for me. I think you have plenty of time ahead of you.As for geeks and nerds... we will soon rule the world, so what are you worried about? Anyway, there are plenty of nerd/geek girls out there.Oh, and, room2593, your roommate is the better looking one in your animated GIF avatar.(his roommate is me, in case you didn't know)It's surprising you didn't mention me (the guy room2593 is talking about is another guy I know... I JUST turned 19). Of course, I haven't really tried to have a relationship like that. That's probably why.

Sure, it is normal. It gets less and less normal as you get older, but there will always be someone like you. I have not even turned 16 yet, but well I am me so... well, haha long story. If neither one of the two people have any idea what they are doing, it can turn out to be nasty and horrible. There is nothing special really, but some still find it sparkling and stuff. (I have no idea why) You are normal, so just be patient. The least you can do is to find someone who actually wants to kiss you and the same thing with you, not that you have to do it. The whole thing is weird though, but... yes, you are normal.

Yeah, it's really not a big deal. I mean, I guess most people have had their first kiss younger, but I think it's a lot more important to have your first kiss and mean it....not many people who had their first kiss when they were 12 can remember it as being something special...whereas if you wait for a person you actually care about then you'll at least have something special to remember....I've kissed plenty of people before (as in, for real,) but those times to me don't count... I'm still looking for the right person to make the "first kiss that I've meant" a special moment I'll remember...I guess that's a good way of thinking about it, right?

Don't worry I didn't get my first 'proper' kiss till I was nearly 18. Embarassing I know eh?Don't sweat it. you'll find someone that you'll like and maybe even... who knows? Best of luck.If the first kiss is amazing, it makes the wait worthwhile.

Since this was posted at the beginning of October, I was wondering if you've had that first kiss yet.

Anyway, I was 24 when I had my first real kiss. Guys had kissed me before that, all of those very unwanted, but I did not kiss them back. It wasn't until, as you have already read, I was 24 that I finally met a man who sparked my interest. Our first kiss was better than I could have ever imagined. We had been watching The Simpsons at his place (doesn't sound romantic, but it can be) with the lights off. I had never been to his house before and I believed that he thought of me as one of the guys...you know those type of girls. Anyway, he said that it was getting late and he was pretty tired, so he turned off the tv, which drowned us in darkness. Having only been there once, I didn't want to risk trying to show myself out, so both of us sat there in the dark for a very long time. Then out of no where, he leaned over and gave me a quick peck on the lips. He then sat back and said, "I've been trying to be brave enough to do that for a very long time." and then I pounced on him and had my first make-out session.

I think what really made it so special and amazing was that he really meant it. He truly had feelings for me. He didn't just want to get laid or something. That little peck on the lips had more emotion in it than any heated kiss that I had gotten from anyone else...

It has been over a year since then and we're still madly in love (mad is the perfect word for it...we do have our problems like anyone other couple). My boyfriend also felt that people never stay with the first person that they've been with, which caused some problems (and is a great story...I think I'll make a post about it and see how other people would have reacted). Anyway, I cant imagine my life without him. The only reason we aren't married is because both of us feel like it's just for the paper work and not having it doesn't mean that we don't love each other and want to spend the rest of our lives together. We've agreed that the only reason we would have to get married would be if one of us could get good and cheap health insurance for the other through work or something.

Sorry, I tend to babble.

The moral of the story is:

"The wait is worth it."

Edited by MissLady (see edit history)

I had my first kiss when I was 19 and up to now I haven't entered a woman. I am 25. I'm not saying this is what you should do but I think at 16 it's still normal for you not to have kissed anyone. My case is a bit abnormal coz even in Africa you rarely find people at 20 who haven't had sex.