xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

Homecoming 2008

Well last night was our homecoming, and it wasn't a good night.We got spanked by the other team (which is from a school that is only like 6 kids away from being a 5A school) 43-7.The band didn't even get to play our field show. The band got to go onto the field at least but we didn't. Which pissed me off because I could have gone to the game without all of my goofy *bottom* colorguard stuff on and would have saved being *BLEEP*ed at by the band dirrector who only teaches the 6th grade and thinks she is the eptiomy of amazingness.And of course for all of you texans out there, you know what a home coming mum is. I COULD have had the chance to get one from this guy but oh so lucky me, my dad teaches at my school so I can't ever interact with a member of the opposite sex unless he is a flamer. . . It was just a really bad night.

That sucks, if makes you feel a little better my high school that i went to last year (I grad. from last year, but I still went to homecoming game and dance) was losing 30 some to 0 in the first QUARTER and ended up 53-12 or something like that at the end, and the poms didn't perform because of their cd mess up. Thats too bad that your dad works at the high school, that would kind of suck not to interact with other people at the school the way you wouldnt in front of your parents. Hopefully your next years homecoming will be better! Or at least you have prom to look forward too now...

Well sadly most homecoming games are were schools blow it the most of the time, and its kinda sucks that the school band and color gaurd didn't get to do anything, because they needed to boost the school spirit a bit. As for the prom and the teacher dad you have to deal with it and wait next year, and yeah we talk more about it offline, but what you got three or four more tries to get asked on to the prom? Also you should be happy you haven't been in one of his classes yet as that would be a real bummer.

I remember my last home comming in High School, more that a blow out but a good old butt kicking stomping, 96-3 our favor. I know if we had been on the losing side how you must feel. We only lost one game that season. A blow out. and that was the 1st game of the year.

omg i feel soo bad for you! lol i cant imagine what it would be like if my mom worked at my school! lol i cant tell her anything about my outside life.. there are 2 completely different things haha. but yeah.. my homecoming dance is on the 18th.. [no date, so im not going ;D plus i dont wanna buy a dress!] and our game is on the 26nth.. im sure its going to be just as awfull XD