xisto Community
amrit

A Little Help With This Css Menu..

i dont have any idea about css but tried meesing around. here is the code . please tell me how can i make the background appear and how to get the menu in full length and buttons in centre.
i got this frm somewhere and messed it up slightly

/* menu*/#bottom_div{width: 520px;height: 150px;background-color: #b9d1ea;clear:both;}#vista_toolbar {font:normal 12px 'Trebuchet MS','Arial';margin:0 auto;padding:0 auto;}#vista_toolbar ul {background-image:url(images/back.gif)center center repeat-x; /*THEME CHANGE HERE*/ width: 100%;line-height:32px;margin:0 auto;padding:0 10px 0 auto 10px ;text-align: center; /*set value to "left", "center", or "right"*/}#vista_toolbar li {display:inline;padding:0;}#vista_toolbar a {color:#FFF; /* need because it will use default link color */float:left;padding:0 3px 0 3px; /* left 3 px because of left.png image */ text-decoration:none;}#vista_toolbar a span {display:block;float:none;padding:0 10px 0 7px;}#vista_toolbar a span img {border:none;margin:8px 4px 0 0;}/* show picture when mouse over link */#vista_toolbar a:hover{background: url(images/left.png) no-repeat left center;}#vista_toolbar a:hover span {background:url(images/right.png) no-repeat right center;}#vista_toolbar a.right {float:right; /* for help button - just add class "right" ->  <a class="right"... */}/* ######### end  Menu ########*/

result here
http://sparkfx.co.cc/a/index.php

That page needs a major cleaning up to start with.You have 3 CSS files linked to it, one of which is not found.No doubt that there is some conflicting CSS rules. Remove the CSS files which are not required and post back, please.

actually if you see below (in my site), i am using the fuzzylime cms.it has an option of changing the templates. if i use pits.css, ther should be a pits_h.php(header file) and a pits_f.php(footer).other than that the cms says there should be a styles.css and styles_ie.css(for ie)by default.tell me how to clean up , and how to get that menu to work.
also i am using swfobject to place the above swf header.

heres the link ti the main css, i cant seem to place the properswfobject code in it , and need the menu changed as u know

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by amrit (see edit history)