xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rvovk

My Updated Image Gallery huh, some concert images too

Wow! You've got some pretty impressive stuff on there! The stuff from the R.E.M. concert is excellent, and everything else is just fabulous! Is there anything in particular that you enjoy photographing the most? Because it seems like you have a flair for everything...Keep up the good work, mate, and keep us updated with more of your work!

I have never thought pictures from REM would came out so great, I was suprised too, cause of using ISO 200 on my Canon G3 camera, but thanx god lightning at the concert arena was really great so ratio signal/noise e.g. bright spot vs. dark spot at arena was really high and contrast, so picture was really low noise.Well I just take pictures and once in a while I get good results, I also have one project picture, that is flute with notes which was taken for a brass band.I need to carry my camera with me all the time :PThanx for nice words about my work, Caveman.

My Webpage

OK, here is my updated image gallery. There are some new pictures from R.E.M. concert in Slovenia. I have also used new script for gallery. Please visit it.

Best regards, Robert

42428[/snapback]

hey,well done...you did did a pretty work ,which is a rather nice picture with much originality and color.you bring an impressive and attractive view to visitor.i guess that you must do well in photo making...hope you can make persistent efforts on this,to make more and more awesome works.good luck!u a potential graphics wizard. :P

Hulunes, thanx, well actually I am still learning things about photography and stuff. I am using Canon G3 camera, which will be replaced by Canon 20D, but G3 will be staying home cause of its good performance, especially in picture quality.

Well for all you that are seeking knowledge in photography, visit this sites:

Photo.net

DPReview

Luminous Landscape