xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lil poetry

Forever Remembered rememberin those important

Now I?ve always kept to myself, did *BLEEP* by myselfbut the day you left us I lost a part of myselfI?ve never been an open personbut you could read my eyesseparate the truth from my liesI?ve never played by the book, had a different personalived in my own world, I even confused the schizophrenicno matter which personality our friendship was always authenticI know its clich? but you knew me bestbelieved in me when I was doubted by the restthe motto was ? we ride together, we die together, homies for lifenow I?m urging all my brothers in the streets not to carry that knifelighting wont strike until it happens to youthe storm is here, the sky is no longer blueclouded by the mist my conscious won?t get throughone message as my head says revengebut will the sun come out if I take the challengeI aint a violent person that I?ll confessbut there aint nothing more frightening that a man with nothing to loseprison is old news and your life won?t be taken in vain, that I refuseI used to dream the same dream of making it big as a superstarnow the only way I get to talk to you is by wishing upon a starwhen it hit me colours became lifeless, food was tastelessand when I think about what the knife does I feel worthlessI?m angry for not being there for youI?m saddened by the fact you died aloneI?m angry at the world as the media refers to you as a statisticwith the world and the knife together it?s hard to be optimisticliving in fear with a pessimistic view and this is all realisticthe world is to devious so forget being rich and famousI was planning on us being the A-Team, cheated by deathhad to pay a price for that dream, as you lost your breathtime will tell whether the sun will shine againbut our memories will always bring forth the rain will always love you bro for you forever remembered