xisto Community
-Sky-

Central-gaming. Please Review. My new gaming site, thats taken me a few weeks to develop.

We have come to the time where we must advertise to get some more members. :lol: I have finally and officially opened up Central-Gaming. A gaming website and forum for people who love to play games, discuss games and that lot. Our forum may look boring when your viewing as a guest. We protect our other content on the forum from Guests for a good reason, and it is suppose to attract more members into joining us.

So if your a gaming gamer who loves and/or likes to play games, join us now and get to know other gamers and discuss games, (any games that is). Discuss things like, recorded games done by Fraps, screen shots, FAQs, walkthroughs and much much more. Don't hang around looking for other new sites to join and discuss games. Join us now and get to know the community.

If you play Counter-Strike: Source or Red Alert 2, and you are in our community, please put in our tag "-Ҳ-C-G-" (-Ҳtreme-Central-Gaming-). You do not have to put this in if you don't want to.

If you play Red Alert 2 online, join our clan (-c-g-) also. ^_^ If your registered on Strike-Team - XWIS then talk to "ComRadKeL" (me) on the forum about an invite to the clan on RA2.

If you have gaming friends on MSN, or Steam and use Messenger Plus! Live, please type the following:

/all http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ - Central-Gaming site. A site for gaming discussions of any and all games around. Please visit this gaming site, it may interest you with some gaming support, tips, cheats, FAQs and more! Visit and join now. :DPlease note: This site is very new and was just opened. If you could kindly help advertise it, we might offer you a position in the +Advertisers group. (Advertisers group is only offered for people who help advertise.)

If you want to help support us, please add our link in your signatures in other gaming sites.

Thank you all! :D

-Sky

Nice site, by why do you have a banner linked to another free web host? I mean that's kind of funny if you think about it.

Thanks for the command bk. :lol:
That 000webhost banner is a referral banner. It is so if other guests visit from a search engine and want hosting too, they can click both Xisto and my referral, and so I can get some referral cash. ^_^

-Sky

Any chance that you have a 'banner' for us to display when we link your site? Or any other image?

I'm utterly noob at making banners tbh. Not very good. I'll ask some friends to make me one, unless someone on here could make one, that'd be awesome. :lol:-Sky

Yeah. I reviewed your forum. Looks nice. But the banner UK Central Gaming is not looking good. Change it. Nice theme for your ip board.

Yeah. I reviewed your forum. Looks nice. But the banner UK Central Gaming is not looking good. Change it. Nice theme for your ip board.

Thanks xpress mate! :D @ The bold text: Are you offering to make us a nice banner? :lol:^_^

Some news and stuff I added will be pasted in QUOTE tags below.

I have edited and improved the home.html file so it doesn't just give information/news about Command & Conquer. Please give me a few weeks to finish the homepage, as it says on my site I will be adding new things on there every week with some new content. :D

Counter-Strike Information about this game have been added onto the homepage. Both CS Source, Condition Zero and 1.6 information are on.

Current Sponsored & Affiliated Sites

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

You could be a Sponsor with us if you wish, all you need to do is Request for it! :D

Please don't put us on your site unless you've asked us, and we have said yes.

More news coming soon!

Please comment a little more, and visit my site. :D If you see something that needs to be replaced/edited please don't hesitate to tell me.

Offers for help are appreciated and a big thanks for offering. I'm sorry if I decline your offers to help me, I am just worried about the security of my website. FTP would be given, and I am just worried something may happen. Please don't take it the wrong one people, but I'd really appreciate having people who I can trust with FTP to my site. Members that are friends I have made here on Xisto. :D

If anyone would like to help with GFX, banners or any other graphical images it would be also appreciated. :D Do your best, and send me the image you made via PM, or make a topic on my site, or post it in this topic. :(

Thank you,

-Sky. :(

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

Thanks xpress mate! :D @ The bold text: Are you offering to make us a nice banner? :lol:^_^

Why not buddy? I will definitely make you one, if I have time. Here I am attaching a banner for your forum. I don't know,how much size you need etc.. I just made it with your current banner size. It matches to your current forum theme. Of course not a great looking one, I agree. But definitely better than your current banner I think. Use it if you like. I will make you some nice one, if I have some free time. Because creativity needs some time :D Anyway, please send me your requirements, like size, color, text to display etc...

Hey, I am not a photoshop professional, so don't expect too great. Its just my hobby. OK. here's the link of the sample banner.

Posted Image

Why not buddy? I will definitely make you one, if I have time. Here I am attaching a banner for your forum. I don't know,how much size you need etc.. I just made it with your current banner size. It matches to your current forum theme. Of course not a great looking one, I agree. But definitely better than your current banner I think. Use it if you like. I will make you some nice one, if I have some free time. Because creativity needs some time :D Anyway, please send me your requirements, like size, color, text to display etc...

Hey, I am not a photoshop professional, so don't expect too great. Its just my hobby. OK. here's the link of the sample banner.

Posted Image

Thanks xpress dude. :lol: Although unfortunately ImageFilez does not work for me for some strange reasons I do not know.:D

If you could try this image uploader from on Central-Gaming, it'll be uploaded automatically to the uploads folder on cPanel File Manager. ^_^

Thanks,

-Sky :D

Edited by -Sky- (see edit history)