xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
innosia

Review Innosia.com please review my website, this site is currently in trial and testing

Dear all,

Please help me visit http://www.sorainnosia.com/
This site is about spiritual (lots) and computer (still few), and it discusses several spiritual perspective about life and hence has the foundation from spiritual teachers who I have met myself and have seen his way of life, way of thinking and his much every aspect of life. He can tell something that you don't know as spiritual is a way to achieve something miraculously, he often able to know your mind, your thinking and always give the best way of understanding yourself so that you could become better by building your mental, becoming self aware, and self responsible for everything that you had done. So in my websites, I presents some of His (my teacher) materials about how he viewed things, the articles are both in English and Indonesian (several mandarins).

Also I quoted materials from Master Lu Sheng Yen a very phenomenal buddhist monk who is believed to have achieved enlightment and teaches things in a way that will enlight us. Upon reading his articles I begin to think that he is a good spiritual leader that he even being recognized by Dalai Lama (the highest spiritual leader of Tibet).

If we open our mind, we could see how many monks in the east can have the power to read people's mind, and their life is though ease and happy, they are not doing mind reading or any kind of mystical phemonena just for money or to gain believers, but instead they are spreading some truth (which I myself had understood) to raise the consciousness.

The world that we know maybe is only for being fortune or not, but in fact we lack something though we are rich. We see a lot of riches are so miserable in their life, maybe any material thing they want could be realized but in fact their heart is lack of something, their loneliness and emptiness can not be cured and thus Buddhas always preaches that the most treasure gold is a pure heart. And what is a pure or clean heart, read my site to know that.

Warning for people who had blind faith and does not able to open their minds (which is much in my country) and has several problems in accepting others' opinions or point of view, my site contains spiritual materials that does not along the side of any religions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What to review?
1. Please review the design is the design is good? (I know for IE 6.0 the design is shown a bit weird)
2. Please review the php code, the site is built by my own on PHP, any hacker that know the security holes please help me finding it, though I have secured things like sql injection and so on.
3. Please review about the contents, are such contents very popular? Or where should I target this site to make it livelier or how to invite visitors
4. And finally, please sign the guest book, any comment and critics are welcome

Thank you

Hmm, clicking the link return this error message :

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Hi innosia...cool site yaar. And happy to see that spirituality is your main concept.I know your point. Spirituality and religion are different. Whatever the religion may beand whatever the paths they take, they all reach the same place. Their ultimate goal isknowing thyself. Cool concept. Go ahead.But I didn't understand the point about computer articles in a spiritual site. I thinkit will defeat your purpose. I mean, these two concepts computers(technology, multimedia etc) and spirituality doesn't have any relation. With these linksyour site looks like a casual site rather than a serious one I think. The visitorof your website may think that, this is just another site with some articles on this topicand not a comprehensive website on spirituality.And about the links, Insert the search bar in the home page, rather than giving as a link. So thevisitors can easily search your website.Change the link names, give proper name to every page, not just ids for the corresponding pages.This will increase the usability, and also Search Engines will index your site more efficiently.I think, the light sky blue color gives the feel of your concept to the visitor. These are just my suggestions. Apply if you like. Ignore, if you don't think so.Go ahead. Serve the world with your thoughts. All the best for your success.

Edited by xpress (see edit history)

Spirituality is a topic of a world which is more ABSTRACT than real. (I am not good at using proper English words as I do not know many and been an average student in English ^_^ )To put things easy and short, I can have faith in you but its difficult for me to have faith in your understanding by my intelligence. I can read an article and even grasp the idea of spirituality .. but the purpose of your words was to bring a change. To bring a change from an abstract thought* into ones Reality requires a lot of Power & Energy. I m not capable of focusing my energy in your understanding to bring out a solution (to change) for my way of life. Hence, the best way to enlighten or bring about change is to aid them case by case basis. I would recommend, keeping an ANONYMOUS feedback script to let people send you their personal life queries which gives a complete idea of their life situation. You can use their case can focus your energy to the HIGHER ORDER to bring out WISDOM filled solutions/answers which will create a MUCH bigger impact :-)Its not only easier for people to understand but also leaves very less gap of mis-understanding. Using a particular case, the VARIABLES of your thesis can now be related to the case in hand. For Eg. Suppose we are talking about boy and a girl and you want to relate the girl as the enticing part of the boys life. You may make people understand better by giving the characters appropriate names. Anything that helps you convey your message clearly should be used :lol:-Shree

I'm viewing your site on Firefox. Generally, the layout and colour scheme is good. I like it. The menu bothers me though. The grey border around the navigation links are quite weird. I think that instead of the grey border, you can have each link in a colored box with a bit of white space between each link.

When I click home, 'All News' appears below News and is indented. That's quite strange too. Since Home already points to http://www.sorainnosia.com/, you can make News point to http://www.sorainnosia.com/ (the link that All News points to), then you can removed 'All News'.

I don't know much about php, so I can't help you on that.

About the contents, I'm sure the subject of spirituality and religion will appeal to its own niche of readers. More people are interested in spirituality and buddhism nowadays. But do make sure it's something you like writing about and have the resources to write about. A website would be more popular if it features original stuff, not stuff copied from elsewhere. Otherwise they can simply visit 'elsewhere' to get their info instead of your site. If you want a lively site, the key is definitely to inject originality in your articles. Also, maybe you can do away with registration for commenting to encourage people to leave comments. After all, it's a new site, and people may be less inclined to comment if they have to register. Wait till your site gets more regular commenters and the spam comes in, then you make your comments registered users only.

Thanks all for your review-Sky-, and onscreen the time you had opened it up must be when my site is temporary blocked. Because some time ago, I don't know mass mailing in my hosting is limited to 100 email per hours, that's why after sending 3800 invitation, my website is temporary block by them, sorry for your inconvenient, now you can visit it now and please give a review, it is fixed now.xpress, thanks the search now is at every page, at above beside the logo. I think it is good putting there rather than a link, thanks hmm, about computer, yes i also think that computer & spiritual somehow does not match.. the reader might think that this is a casual spiritual article site.. thats true... but in fact why i am posting a computer section is due to i am a programmer... and the site is somehow also for promoting my programming skill.. maybe i need to consider this a long time to decide whether or not to drop the computer section... and about the ids, which is the url, I have problem in giving name to the article, my current cms need to work around for enabling like .html behind the url, anyone know about PHP can help me with this? thanks xpress for loving my site, hopes that spirituality can being brought to mankind and open up their mind to differentiate the doctrines and the self, and your sincere love might defeat anyone that close their minds due to doctrinesOpaque, thanks for your reading, all you said is so true, and the feeling of your sentences make me remember about the feeling when I write the home page article... which I am quite confuse about how to alleviate such as mass consciousness only from readings? About your recommendation 'case by case' I am also planning to do it, this is quite interesting in fact, if my technique is finally showing result I might make a column for solving their problems. Thanks for your support and faith.Bishoujo, I notice the point about the original source, this is interesting indeed. My site has several original articles while others are copied from my master's official site. Though in fact, my master seldom update his site due to his busy of working. And also his teaching inspires me in my point of view which is the reason that I build my site. One of the features of my site that differentiate from the other spiritual site is, I am more focusing on the work of answering most people's thought, since I am aware that why people hides behind doctrines and close their mind to spiritual understanding, since I was in fact such a person before. Thus after gaining spiritual wisdom through meditation, I realize upon much knowledges that many of them are previously a secret and undefinable. Thus I am using a method to put those knowledges into articles (you can read about article like Why spiritual and so on). Also putting articles from other sites is a shown that I am agreed with them, and their teachings some how is true and agreeable to me. Maybe I need to write more articles on my site. And when doing copy from their site, I also translate it into Indonesian, which can help most Indonesian spiritual practitioners that do not know much english read the translated version, this maybe a benefit for indonesian reader.Hmm in short, I am going to write articles about my experience on my spiritual journey, several that had not been written is about positive thinking (why, how and what for) or something like breathe (why breathe is important in spiritual, how to properly training breathing, and what for?). That's good I might write it in short time