xisto Community
innosia

Believe In God

Many of us say that we have had faith in God since we were little and will believe in God until death comes. Do we really believe in God or having God? How can we prove that? Our faith of God can be proved by performing good deeds and can be felt in real life. Then we can claim for our self as having Faith in God. We believe in God the Richest, meaning if we have faith in God then we must be able to be rich. All God?s creations are made for humans. We believe in God Most Merciful and Compassionate, meaning we are able to behave compassionately towards anyone. As only humans can practice God?s character ? Most Merciful and Compassionate (Rahman-Rahim ) in real life. We believe that God is Master of all Healings, meaning if we have faith in God, we are able to heal our self and others. People who believe in God will be filled with happiness, pleasure, peace, abundance, and prosperity. Does our life look like that? If yes, we do believe in God. Conversely, if our life is filled with agony, fear, doubts, disappointment, and poorness, then our faith to God needs to be questioned. Do we believe in God? Faith in God in real life will bring peace, a sincere heart, ethics, and serenity. Harmony in universe then life will be beautiful. What is the quality of our life? What does our attitude and behavior look like? What are we trying to accomplish in life now? Do our quality of life, behavior and character show that we believe in God? Only we can measure the quality of our faith in God. Take your time to contemplate...

Hi innosia,

You ask do we really belive on GOD?

For this question my answer is always YES. As I am very spiritual and having deep faith on GOD.

Our faith of God can be proved by performing good deeds and can be felt in real life. Then we can claim for our self as having Faith in God.

I 100% agree with the reason that you give for its proof.
Honestly speaking, we perform good deeds, we look after, we die to do anything , but only to ourself and our family members.
If we talk about GOD, GOD is that power which is in heart of each living thing on earth, so its our responsibility that we must not hurt other people.

WE can see this world, we talk, we walk, we smile, we understand, we think, all is because of that invisible power.

People who believe in God will be filled with happiness, pleasure, peace, abundance, and prosperity. Does our life look like that? If yes, we do believe in God.
Conversely, if our life is filled with agony, fear, doubts, disappointment, and poorness, then our faith to God needs to be questioned. Do we believe in God?

when every happiness of world fall at our feet , at that time we feel so happy, but on those moment we forgot GOD gives this all, Finally GOD is only who writes our destiny.
When any tragedy comes up, its only to increase our faith and belief towards him.

Only we can measure the quality of our faith in God.

I am fully agree with what you write as your bottom line, which is nothing but fact of life.

The last but not the least, we earn, we work just to protect our body, for survive, but this is not our duty of life , this is not the goal of our birth. our final mission of life is to realize that "Power", we can not see GOD with these two eyes, we have to realise him in ourselves only.
Edited by blackcaps (see edit history)

Hi innosia,
You ask do we really belive on GOD?

For this question my answer is always YES. As I am very spiritual and having deep faith on GOD.

I 100% agree with the reason that you give for its proof.

Honestly speaking, we perform good deeds, we look after, we die to do anything , but only to ourself and our family members.
If we talk about GOD, GOD is that power which is in heart of each living thing on earth, so its our responsibility that we must not hurt other people.

WE can see this world, we talk, we walk, we smile, we understand, we think, all is because of that invisible power.

when every happiness of world fall at our feet , at that time we feel so happy, but on those moment we forgot GOD gives this all, Finally GOD is only who writes our destiny.
When any tragedy comes up, its only to increase our faith and belief towards him.

I am fully agree with what you write as your bottom line, which is nothing but fact of life.

The last but not the least, we earn, we work just to protect our body, for survive, but this is not our duty of life , this is not the goal of our birth. our final mission of life is to realize that "Power", we can not see GOD with these two eyes, we have to realize him in ourselves only.

Yes, the fact is we often forget about what is faith, after our knowledge grows, we often think that the more we know about God the closer we are with him, this is surely incorrect. The think we know is created based on scriptures and it is a point of view of several people, they translate the scriptures and derive a meaning from it based on personal or community point of view, then set a rule like this is correct, doing that is incorrect, like some believe in Christian fasting is needed while other say no, some say eating pigs is a mistake while others say it is not a mistake. And so on. They think the more they stick to the rule, the more rules they know, the closer they will be with God. These rules are then monopolized and kept secret in some society to boast their ego to think that they are the special group that close with God.

While ego is so high, then they can do something bad to other by claiming because of the truth of what they know. Like when government knows the existence of Alien, they quickly monopolized the truth and keep with the vanity of thinking they are special and then they consult with people studying the religions and these people who also does not know God, does not see God and they are not God himself, then they seek for the truth by looking in scriptures and translate things as they need for looking good in front of inquirer and both knows the secrets and become more special. They are having faith because of some knowledge they own, then these specials become arrogant, then they can hurt people because they are the ultimate truth, the people with knowledge that commoners does not know.

Then government after government, keep racing to know more, to realize more about the secret of nature and seeking to answer the truth of God, a group show that they have specialty and know something, then intelligence is used to dig such knowledge, people is digging each other to become the know all. While doing that they forget the fundamental of everything, which is the behavioral that is the essence to close with God. To restrain from vanity, to look everything from inside ourselves not outside. We can control any four elements on the earth by just understanding ourselves, looking inside ourselves. We blame others for doing bad to us, but we don't know that they are just reflecting from what we had done, there is cause and effect.

By then, government that knows spiritual phenomena, which happens all over the world, such as a child that can see everything in his/her past, a person can remote viewing, a person can levitate and so on. Government then trying to answer that and consult the same ignorant person in religious groups, who has fame, power and for surely vast knowledge (note its not their behavioral) and the answer is surely negative, who will want to disgrace their enormous power, fame and knowledge, all will become futile if their knowledge of translating scriptures is so no use at all, the negative answer will then answer things like such as being possessed, the Satan disciple, the new age evil movement and so on. While the history repeating itself of why Saint like Jesus is crucified.

Then who is the fault of all this? We can see the mistake is the human themselves. Human is so fragile, they often want to seek for power, to show off their wealth, to prove everything to others. Can you imagine, if you are rich, but having a super big house in a mountain with no one knows you are rich, you drive a very expensive and high class car but in a road in with no people looking, are you happy? Your happiness is bound outside of yourself, you are happy if something outside of you is acknowledging you, you will not happy if no one acknowledge you, thus you put your happiness outside of yourself thus you suffer.

To meditate is to put every happiness to be determined only by yourself, the highest cultivation is that you do not need anything any more outside of you, thus you flow in the flow of what nature gives you, you ask nothing and be grateful with anything you are blessed with, since then you achieve the ultimate happiness that is outside the dualism, this is a high state that won't make you reincarnate to suffer from being born, old, sick and death. Then you can practice the great benevolence, that is the benevolence that from someone that does not need anything from his worshipers, like Jesus does not need you to admit him, to give him a very elegant place to live, a big house, what he needs from you is the faith, thus this faith is measured only by your own self.

There is an excellent book written on the topic that really helped me out. If you've ever read Mere Christianity, CS Lewis gives some amazing insights into why we can believe in God.

He makes the point that morality shows us God's hand in our lives. Pretty much anyone, anywhere in the world, has the same set of moral rules. You don't take something that doesn't belong to you, you don't kill someone for no reason, so on and so forth. There is a literal right and wrong in everyone's head. Even if you meet a person who says "There's no such thing as right and wrong," try breaking a promise you've made to them, and they'll claim it isn't fair. There is a literal sense of right and wrong.

From that, he moves so slowly towards an absolute law of morality having to be outside nature. This destroys the materialist view of "there is only the earth." He discusses the different kind of beings that could exist and comes to the point that God has to exist, and the most rational way for him to exist is exactly as explained to us in the bible. There can't be pantheism because there is Evil and the concept of bad; if everything is God, there can't be any definite Evil. He shows there can't be dualism (the belief in equal and opposite good and evil) because all Evil is merely a perversion. All perversions take things that are good to a level they weren't meant to be taken. Also, there is no such thing as a man doing Evil for Evil's sake. You won't find a person who doesn't get some perverted pleasure out of evil, and just is evil for no reason. This adds up to the conclusion that Evil can't be equal to God.

And I just summarized the first 1/3 of the book. It's great if you take the time to understand it.

CS Lewis doesn't touch the bible, he just uses examples from human nature and from the environment to show God's existence. It's an excellent book.

Well I would have to say that yes I believe in GOD I was raised Catholic and went to Catholic schools for a few years. But I would have to say I have lost alot of faith over this last year. I think how could GOD let all these terrible things happen to me one right after another first take my mother and than reveal a monster to me. (if you read my other post you would understand) I dont go to church regularly like I should actually I dont go much at all anymore, But I pray every single day and thank GOD for my wonderful children. I dont think it should matter if I go to church or not I believe and I pray everyday thats all that counts in my book.

Well I would have to say that yes I believe in GOD I was raised Catholic and went to Catholic schools for a few years. But I would have to say I have lost alot of faith over this last year. I think how could GOD let all these terrible things happen to me one right after another first take my mother and than reveal a monster to me. (if you read my other post you would understand) I dont go to church regularly like I should actually I dont go much at all anymore, But I pray every single day and thank GOD for my wonderful children. I dont think it should matter if I go to church or not I believe and I pray everyday thats all that counts in my book.

Don't lose faith over anything people do or what happens. A real understanding of God shows us that He is not the source of evil. I can't say your life isn't horrible because I know nothing about it, but that actually isn't His fault.

If you read the first chapters of the Bible (Gen. 1-2) you see that God created mankind in His likeness. More study reveals that God is a thinking being with a mind, will, and emotions. Will means the ability to make decisions. If we put A and B together we see that God created humans who (like Him) have a will to decide whether to do right or wrong. He is not directly responsible for their decision (we all know what it was). So don't let lousy things get in between your faith and God.

I also would like to encourage you to be with people who can strengthen and encourage in your faith and study the Bible! I won't say you have to step into a church building if you don't want to (although it might not hurt). But just like social interaction with people is essential to our existence spiritual interaction with believers is also essential. I hope your circumstances change, and change you for the better :)

I do believe in God with a whole, undivided heart. There are some differences in what I believe and the original post because I believe in the Bible. The Bible clearly teaches that believing in Him is NEVER a guarantee that we will be rich in the material world or that we will not have to suffer physical illness. Having said that, it does promise that we can have perfect peace, hope, and joy. It also promises total restoration of our relationship with Him. That is what we've been looking for ever since the first time the human race disobeyed Him somewhere near present-day Iraq!

The word "God" has a certain charge to it that, to be honest, doesn't sit perfectly well with me. It is just too tied in with religion, which as we can see, has messed up the world pretty badly. This doesn't mean I do not feel the existance of a vast all knowing being. So this vast, all knowing being is everywhere and everything at the same time. There is nowhere where"God" is NOT. Lets follow that thought logically...God is everywhere...God is everything...God is me...I am God.This is where religion steps in and says "no..you're not god, but god is in you." Talk about a contradiction. That's like diving in the ocean and telling a cubic inch of water that it is not the ocean, but the ocean is it and everywhere else. Did you ever hear a priest tell the church that they ARE god? no. They do say how powerful and all knowing god is. God then should know exactly what it means to be ME right NOW how it FEELS what I'm THINKING along with every other living and dead thing in existance. Therefore God is existance itself. We are all in the same universe, the same program rns the subroutines that support all things. Planets stars galaxies insects virii raindrops bank statements fleas cheetahs and the rest of the billions of things are all happening now in the same expanding space. If you are actually reading tis - know that you are not a separate "being" from the rest of the universe. You are everything that exists. That makes you GOD.

It is just too tied in with religion, which as we can see, has messed up the world pretty badly.

Religion is neither physical nor conscious. Therefore religion cannot act.

So this vast, all knowing being is everywhere and everything at the same time. There is nowhere where"God" is NOT. Lets follow that thought logically...God is everywhere...God is everything...God is me...I am God.
This is where religion steps in and says "no..you're not god, but god is in you." Talk about a contradiction.

If i follow the logic, i find it to be non-sequitur. It does not follow that because God is everywhere He is therefore everything in existence. Him being in you does not mean He is you.

God then should know exactly what it means to be ME right NOW how it FEELS what I'm THINKING along with every other living and dead thing in existance. Therefore God is existance itself.

Doesn't follow, just like previous ones. But the former statement is accurate.

We are all in the same universe, the same program rns the subroutines that support all things. Planets stars galaxies insects virii raindrops bank statements fleas cheetahs and the rest of the billions of things are all happening now in the same expanding space. If you are actually reading tis - know that you are not a separate "being" from the rest of the universe. You are everything that exists. That makes you GOD.

You use the same logic throughout your post.

Many of us say that we have had faith in God since we were little and will believe in God until death comes. Do we really believe in God or having God? How can we prove that?
Our faith of God can be proved by performing good deeds and can be felt in real life. Then we can claim for our self as having Faith in God.

We believe in God the Richest, meaning if we have faith in God then we must be able to be rich. All God's creations are made for humans.

We believe in God Most Merciful and Compassionate, meaning we are able to behave compassionately towards anyone. As only humans can practice God's character Most Merciful and Compassionate (Rahman-Rahim ) in real life.

We believe that God is Master of all Healings, meaning if we have faith in God, we are able to heal our self and others.

People who believe in God will be filled with happiness, pleasure, peace, abundance, and prosperity. Does our life look like that? If yes, we do believe in God.

Conversely, if our life is filled with agony, fear, doubts, disappointment, and poorness, then our faith to God needs to be questioned. Do we believe in God?

Faith in God in real life will bring peace, a sincere heart, ethics, and serenity. Harmony in universe then life will be beautiful.

What is the quality of our life? What does our attitude and behavior look like? What are we trying to accomplish in life now? Do our quality of life, behavior and character show that we believe in God?

Only we can measure the quality of our faith in God.

Take your time to contemplate...

Different religions, different name of Gods, Different ways of representing core beliefs one thing remains common to all these. We all believe in a center of force who is running this universe. We can actually not check the validity in the claims made by our religions but we see all of them have a greater degree of resemblance while it comes to God. What is God? Who is God? It is actually our perception, personification of our core, inherent values which are being transferred to us through generations of man, books, and stories. We all believe in the concept of bad and good, our conscience gives us the opportunity to judge, but for a system we have made, we keep up all our faith in our Gods for the final verdict.
We associate our everyday life affairs with Him, we pray for the things we want, we feel His being around us always, He is so much involved in our lives that we ourselves can not isolate Him. Isn't it something more than God himself? It is the deep rooted faith we have, it is somewhere there in our hearts, it is not outside.

We can not see Him in his form, but we can always see him in some or the other instance we believe he might be present.
God is more than a physical being, God is a real feeling.

God to me is not any form which could be represented physically. God is faith, feeling & hope. Through out my life I have felt that some unseen force works to make the things the way they are. In utter moments of despair, the trust in God has given me strength to stand. I have always seen everything, every circumstance, every event with rational logic- there are somethings which can not be explained with normal course of logic. Here comes the concept of God. Our civilization has been imparting the faith in one or the other form to the next generations, which we know as God, be it Jesus, Krisna, Mohammad. This is an ongoing process- and it has some serious and significant impacts on our evolution. Without a reference the world would have been definitely different- in a form which might not be as balanced as it is today.Any form we worship God- it remains a truth, or a indicative reality for society.