xisto Community
amrit

How Many Of You Actually Cured Myopia Naturally?

Can't say that I have, but then again, I've never done Yoga or whichever kind of exercise allows for that I suppose. Mind you, I'm not sure how true that is, because I think a lot more people wouldn't be wearing glasses then. I've also noticed how much worse my eyesight has gotten since I've been using the computer so much, so I think that I've found ways to make it worse, but not better. I could only dream XDI need to go back to the eye doctor again too, since my eyes have already changed and I need to increase my prescription.

I actually cured some precentage of my myopia amrit, i guess when my Myopia percentage was somewhat higher then now, it was becausei was phisicaly stressed out and tired of work and responsabilities, plus problems and so on, that could put us down, beleave me, but then i organized my life, i change it almost completely in many ways, at least in what it was wrong for my health which i only have one.So i decided and i did it, with things organized in my life, exercice, healthy food, healthy life, and my myopia was reduced in half, can you beleave it, i do because i saw it!!!

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)

woah that's pretty serious. I wear glasses or contacts sometimes but my eyes aren't bad enough that I really need to wear anything to be able to see well enough.

curing myopia

How Many Of You Actually Cured Myopia Naturally?

Exactly. I have the same question. I wear glasses of -3.75 diopters. But you don't need to lose hope, amrit, because I know many of my relatives who had myopia and then cured it completely. The key is proper vision habits and you have to ditch your glasses for good because if you keep wearing them they will only become worse. I started off with -0.5, but my parents did a big mistake by forcing me to wear it every minute of the day and it got only worse. I religiously followed eye-trainnig regimens for 2 months and it improved a little, but as soon as I went back to school and HAD to wear glasses to see the board, my eyesight reverted back to its original state. Please do reply about any ideas or opinions you might have.

Yes, myopia can be cured naturally with exercises. However, it might be really hard to do so. I know my friend was able to get rid of his glasses -2.0 by taking care of his diet and exercises. However, when I tried to do the same it did not work for me. I tried a lot of things, like eating carrots daily to doing a bunch of acupressure exercises. Nothing worked for me. The power did not even reduce a bit to give me some encouragement. I gave up hopes after about one year. There are a bunch of bogus websites all around which claim that they have exercises that can correct your eyesight. but I don't trust any.

How Many Of You Actually Cured Myopia Naturally?How Many Of You Actually Cured Myopia Naturally?

Can you ask your friend what kind of exercisesand diet he followed that finally helped him get rid of his glasses and share the information with us ? Also, how long did it take him ?

Reduction in myopic numberHow Many Of You Actually Cured Myopia Naturally?

I am myopic right from year1982 and for last fifteen years my number remained constant at -3.0 for right eye and -2.25 for left. I started doing yoga for last 4 years and only yesterday I came to know that my number for right eye has reduced  to -1.25 and left to -.75 . I have doctors prescritions with me and any body can verify it . Can anybody explain it? I am also  going for a morning walk /jogging also for last 4 years.

-feedback by rajan gandhiKeywords: myopic and yoga

Myopia and YogaHow Many Of You Actually Cured Myopia Naturally?

Hi,

I'm glad that you were able to reduce your number. My son has myopia (-3.0), and I'm desperate to find a way to help him. Please tell me all that you did to improve your eyesight - which specific yoga exercises or diet changes, etc. You can email me at mktsns@gmail.Com.

Thanks a lot,

Pooja.

-reply by Pooja

I have seen my friend reduce her power from -1.75 to -0.75 in three months from diet. She was not wearing her glasses regularly but used only to see the board during college. But I used it all the times and was/is biggest mistake. I need glasses now for nearer things as well and ended up to -3.75 from -0.5. My friend's mother told that she's giving my friend lots of green leaves and she said carrots doesn't help. She had tried carrot juice for more than 2 years everyday but it didn't help. So I'm drinking a glass of spinach juice everyday now. Will share the result after completing one month. :)

well taruna gi myopia can be cured by yoga prescribed by baba ramdev patanjali yoga ashram. i hav too reduced my power -2.5 to -1 in 6 months try it and also drishti eye drops excellent eye drop of patanjali india haridwar.