xisto Community
Acinihada

Hi From Thailand

Hello Acinihada and welcome to Xisto!It's always nice to see new members especially ones who have been lurking around in the shadows long enough to know what kind of forum this is and the type of members and posts that this website offers. Some more information about yourself would have been nice so the community here can learn a little bit more about you. Other than that all I can say is sit back and enjoy the ride because I think you are going to have an awesome time here. :lol:I wish you the best of luck with your stay here and I hope to see your posts around the forum.

Edited by galexcd (see edit history)

Welcome to Xisto and hopefully all the lurking around has convinced you to do some good posting and get some of Xisto's great hosting as well and so enjoy your stay here on Xisto and see you in the forums.

hopefully the lurking around has given you a better understanding of Xisto. so your new but your not really new...

if you do need help just ask the moderators and stuff and they will help you. make friends and enjoy your time here!

Hey Acinihada good to have you on here and finally registered.I'm sure you will be able to find lots of topcis to post on as this forum covers basically anything. I hope to see you around as well.