xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sjennifer

I Would Like To Tell You About Free Web Hosting Service I Use Now.

They give 350 MB of disk space and 100 GB data transfer. I am now using them for about 3 months and never seen any downtime of server problems. There is no any kind of advertising on my pages too, so I think its worth to signup.

Register here: 000webhost.com

Notice from jlhaslip:
No referral links allowed. Removed

They give 350 MB of disk space and 100 GB data transfer. I am now using them for about 3 months and never seen any downtime of server problems. There is no any kind of advertising on my pages too, so I think its worth to signup.

Register here: https://www.000webhost.com/

Notice from jlhaslip:
No referral links allowed. Removed

000webhost sucks, bottom line. They used to offer free cpanel, but they don't anymore. Plus, they;ve openly said that they won't be free forever. There's gonna come a point when they will be charging for hosting.

I tried 000webhost.com, their confirmation mail was 2 days late, they don't offer CPanel, and overall because of that, they suck! Even though I must post in here for my hosting days to become bigger, the comunity is nicer, the credits are given INCREDIBLY fair and I overall really like Xisto. If I become mad at some point of my life, I would become a spammer quality contributor like Saint_Michael, and get my (by that time deserved) domain hosting by Xisto. I <3 Xisto! :lol:

They give 350 MB of disk space and 100 GB data transfer. I am now using them for about 3 months and never seen any downtime of server problems. There is no any kind of advertising on my pages too, so I think its worth to signup.Register here:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I understand 000webhost storage is 250MB.

I just can not beleave why users still create topics like this anymore here at Xisto forums!Xisto offers the best free web hosting service on the internet, the most complete, the most reliable and the most credible, and even most fastest and efficient for a free web hosting service.If you are smart enough, register at Xisto, earn credits, create your hosting account and upload your websites files to see for your eyes what i am talking about, i did that, and i am happy for some years now.Be smart, choose Xisto free web hosting service for your future!

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)

000webhost sucks, bottom line. They used to offer free cpanel, but they don't anymore. Plus, they;ve openly said that they won't be free forever. There's gonna come a point when they will be charging for hosting.

Today I have found that 000webhost's storages expanded up to 1500MB(=1.5GB).
I have already a 000webhost site
http://www.actuary-math.co.cc/
and I confirmed that the storage of the site also expanded.

Oh Boy... triple zero FAILURE.Server Bandwidth: Extremely Slow, Disk Space: Small, Management System: HorribleI used 000webhost for about a month, the website went down quite a few times a week,the bandwidth was slow when it WAS available, and FTP was extremely hard to access.Not. Worth. Your. Time.

i've used it and i don't see whats wrong with it but why would you use it when you can use Xisto free hosting? 000webhost is not bad but it can get anoying.