xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
amfarooqi

Body Of Lies

Leonardo DiCaprio and William Monahan team with director Ridley Scott for "BODY OF LIES" based on Washington Post columnist David Ignatius' novel Body of Lies. Posted Image

Slated for a release on 10/10/2008 this has a star cast featuring Leonardo DiCaprio, Russell Crowe,Mark Strong, Golshifteh Farahani and produced by

Michael Costigan, Donald De Line & Ridley Scott When CIA operative Roger Ferris played byDiCaprio uncovers evidence indicating that a major terrorist leader may be operating out of Jordan,then he asks for the aid of CIA veteran Ed Hoffman played by Russell Crowe in infiltrating the elusive saboteur's vast underground network. While on this mission, DiCaprio gradually comes to doubt how much he can trust his supposed allies and friends-- who include not just Crowe, but the very helpful head of Jordan intelligence also.

Edited by amfarooqi (see edit history)

i was going to watch body of lies but i watched goddam disaster movie instead which was crap. it was a really trash movie. it was one of the most boring movies i've ever watched in my entire life lol. there were a couple of laughs but most of the movie was boring and not even funny.