xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SpiltBlood

R.i.p Moneymaker!

my good buddy known as moneymaker has quit posting untill further notice. he used to use the schools comps untill they got power mad and blocked it so please take a second to remember moneymaker for the weirdo he was thanks. i apreciate your veiwing of this tribute to moneymaker. :P

Baffles the mind as to why some one would come to a internet host forum when they have no computer of they're own.Anyway, tell him to try and get a cheap one, they can't cost that much? I've seen some from 1995 go for 50 euro.. ?_? all you need is a 56k modem..

:P Well.. now I don't feel as bad. Usually people would be saying the above but"lol there are still people on 56k"Why is it that the high-speed conection people hate 56k people so much?Random person : lol.. that's ****ing funny man.Glaz : but true..Random person : What speed do you have anyway?Glaz : 56k..Random person : ... dude.. get broadband. .now.Glaz : I can't.Random person : OMG.. you are so.. SO SO UBER PWNED! n00b.. get lost now please, your lagging my convo's.Glaz : what theRandom person : *goes "offline"* aka *blocks glazun"

I hate people with narowband internet, mostly when playing games, I think everyone does, if there are 30 people playing an online game on the same server, and one has 56K, they lag it for everyone...So they get kicked, lolI like being a ref/admin/host of online game, i kik everyone who laggs, some people with 56k are quite good at the game, they take advatage of the fact that one minuite they are there, the next minuite they ar out of range....(due to lag i mean)