xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
askies

What Graphic Software Do You Use?

Yes, what graphic software do you use and what version?I use paint shop pro 7.04 and that?s all I?ve got too. I love it a lot! I've had it for quite a while now. I use it everyday and my family thinks I?m weird because of it. lol but I love it anyway. :P---askies (Rachel)

want a free spoof of photoshop  its called DogWaffle its the next best thing to

42343[/snapback]

Yes it's really best to the photoshop - I use it for making textures, it's really the best free program out there for creating unique textures for anything from just a tile background to textures for pro 3d rendering in 3d studio or something else...

I did use Paint Shop Pro 7 for a little while, but trial ran out (I don't feel like wasting $150 on graphics software.) I've also used Painter 2.3-2.5,Ultimate Paint, Articons (for making icons only), and Paint Shop Pro 4. Currently, I just use MS Paint or the sprite editor in Game Maker (a game-making program). I haven't used Photoshop or Project DogWafflehowever. But oh well.

Photoshop CS is the only way to go. It is the most advanced graphic design program and pretty simple to learn and use. I have been using photoshop for over a year and love it!

I'm using PSP 7. I was gonna upgrade but didn't have money. lol. Its simple and easy for some effects. If you want the best money can buy you should get photoshop its way more advance but little big and slow of course. lol. lets seee I've tried GIMP and its not that good. Sort of crappy program. And that's all .

How about Corel Draw? I haven't read much about Corel Draw here at Trap 17 forum.I am using Adobe Photo Shop 7, I am still a beginner though. My cousin is using it at his job and I am amazed by how he uses it. He could do so much techniques to enhance a photograph. He could even make a black and white photo into colored. wow!

Photoshop CS is the best graphic program in the univerce... but it is a little bit high in price. So for free graphic programs I would have to recommend GIMP. It is a little complex at first but once you learn how to use its interface it is a really good and useful program... considering that it cost absolutly nothing.

I?m not much of a designer or artist, but I get around :PI use Photoshop 7.0 for all my graphix, but sometimes, nothing can beat MS Paint B) I can?t actualy make anything good in Photoshop, but I get around when it comes to processing photographs, or maybe some light alteration, if you know what I mean :DAnd for icons (and believe me, I have NO talent whatsoever), I use a little piece of software that I made myself B) (ripped it from Microsoft and enhanced it a bit B))That's my carrier as an artist B)