xisto Community
retypepassword

Greetings!

Hi there!I'm RetypePassword; most people just call me Retype. These fora seem pretty broad in range, so I figured I'd sign up and hopefully find something that interests me. That being said, I'm not really interested in the web hosting offered here, because I already have a paid host. I've been in a lot of online "communities", so to speak, and haven't been able to find one where I could stay interested in their discussions. They all get boring after a while, so I kind of fade out of the scene; hopefully this one's different.Oh! Here's something that pertains to websites: I use XSLT, XML, CSS, PHP, and, indirectly, XHTML. Though I realize they don't all do the same thing, and they're all necessary to the proper functioning of my website, I currently like XSLT the most, because it makes marking up my website a whole lot simpler.Also, here's something kind of random: I don't like chat speak or leet; I'll ignore your post if it has either.

Edited by retypepassword (see edit history)

Hi Retype and welcome.I know you will enjoy Xisto and all the good people here and the info in the forum

Hello retypepassword and welcome to Xisto! Thats quite an interesting name, I'm sort of curious what made you choose that, however I suppose it doesn't much matter. It is nice to have a member who wants to join this website for the content and the community instead of just free web hosting. I suppose we don't have to worry about you spamming or doing any other evil deeds just to try to get credits. I look forward to reading your posts around the forum.

Welcome to the Xisto forums.Good to see another Coder around. Can you post up your Site URL for us? That might be interesting to see.Hope you enjoy your stay. Glad to have you here.

Hello retypepassword Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA. You told us a lot about your interests, but not where you are.

You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. But then I guess you know that from participating in other forums. There is a plethera of catagories to choose from, so I don't think your time here will be boring. Some of the discussions can get rather convoluted at times, but still remain interesting. :lol:

Look forward to seeing your contributions on the boards. ^_^

Welcome to the Xisto forums.
Good to see another Coder around. Can you post up your Site URL for us? That might be interesting to see.

Hope you enjoy your stay. Glad to have you here.

My site actually doesn't have much code or content. I wrote a network database manager (don't know what you call it) in PHP and Perl for others to use, but I never got around to documenting it or writing any software that uses it, so it hasn't gone up. Anyway, if you want to see my site, the link's in my signature.

Hello retypepassword and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA. You told us a lot about your interests, but not where you are.

I'm from Northern California. Edited by retypepassword (see edit history)