xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kikicat

What The Best Pirate Mmorpgs?

Yargh, mateys, I'm here to know what are the best pirate MMOPRGs!! ^_^ For that I would like you guys to to respond with the game tittle, a screenshot and your oppinion about it. Also, your IGN & Game server, so you could help me.One more question, besides the name, what's the diference between Pirate King and Tales of Pirate? :lol:

Pirates of the Burning Sea to me is an AA class nautical based MMO. Voyage Century is also a very shiny MMO which is pirate based too. Kind of grindy but if you dont mind that, it would entertain you nicely.Tales of Pirate and Pirate King is based on the same game but due to localized publishers option, they prefer to have the name changed and with that, it confuse many players thinking its a different game and a rip off of each other. Deep inside, what is different is the name, the management. The game and all its related system is the same.

Pirates of the Carribean Online by Disney is a very, very, VERY fun pirate MMO~!!It is totally worth paying for monthly!!You can fight both on land and at sea.You can play poker and blackjack, sail over 15 ships, buy tatoos and weear piratey clothing, etc.It is only ten bucks a month and they have a free version for you to try!!It's similar to Pirates of the Burning sea but it is set in the movie.I really suggest that you try this.....

Oh and puzzle pirates if you like puzzles. I really liked this game until I got banned. It's kinda childish but I see many teenagers playing this game. If you play, you should play in the dubloon oceans because you can buy dubloons with PoE(in game money) instead of playing in suscriber oceans because you have to play monthly.