xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gisellebebegirl

Does Anyone Know What Kind Of Dog This Is?

Haha, well we bought our dog Daisy, about 2 years ago, and they told us it was a toypoodle.. and it did look like a toy poodle when it was younger.. not anymore though, since her hair doesnt grow as much and it straightnen, anywho, when we went to get our dog her shots they told us it was a Tearrie mixed or something.. but i doubt it; the guy was pretty.. lets just say retarded, all i know is that our dog is a pure breed.. since when we went to the park by my high school 2 weeks ago, we saw a dog that was exactly like ours, just slightly chubbier; & when we went up to the owner he told us it was this breed.. i just wasnt paying attention thanks to my add.. but anywho

https://myspace.com/browser

theres a video of my dog, im sure everyones able to watch it, since its on public (:

hahah for anyone that was concerned.. the dog is a papillion mixed with ether a toypoodle or a chihuahua.. since it has the exact body type/color scheme & tail as the papilion, but way less hair than one

Well that is good you found out what kind of dog it is and now you can move on to greater and better things now. Like telling Chantelle to sing me happy birthday in 9 days and send me a birthday present :lol:

Well.....that ain't no poodle!I could see the chihuahua right away, but I really don't think there is any papillion either. Paps and Chihuahua's both have upright ears, yours has one up one down, a cross should have both up. Also, papillion's and Chihuahua's have small, somewhat delicate muzzels, yours does not. It could even be a Dachshund/Chihuahua cross. Long haired Dachshund would give it added coat, and especially if it was also a long haired Chihuahua. I don't think there is any terrier either, you would have some curly coat, and the body length would be shorter/cobbyier. The body of the dog is fairly long. It could also possibly have some Pekingese in it.

Aww she's so cute! She's definitely not a poodle! But I can't tell what she could be. Sounds like a mix of the above-given answers. She has the playfulness of a terrier and the build of a papillion!

Good to see you figured it out! So so cute! I wouldn't have been much help anyway, because I don't really know much about dog breeds and what they look like XD