xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kudmus

Transfering A Joomla Site How do I make sure I dont get errors?

I was designing my Joomla powered site on a laptop and the XAMPP folder was on drive D. I zipped this folder and stored it somewhere before unistalling XAMPP and deleting everything. I installed Joomla on another machine but this time XAMPP is in C:\ . After replacing the contents of the \htdocs\ with the saved ones I can't access any page. All I'm getting now is:

Warning: require_once(D:/xampp/htdocs/site/includes/joomla.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\site\administrator\index2.php on line 31

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'D:/xampp/htdocs/site/includes/joomla.php' (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\xampp\htdocs\site\administrator\index2.php on line 31

Even after importing the database I still can't see a thing. How do I do it so that I don't get these errors?

If there is no way to correct this just tell me how I should do it next time and I'll start afresh.