xisto Community
brandice

Toontown Online

I am so hooked on this game it's not even funny. I know (I hope) I am not the only person over the age of 13 that plays this.

It has many of the elements that other games have, such as fighting, stradegy, and all that. Except instead of shooting bad guys you throw pie at them. Plus you get a house to furnish and you get to buy clothes. :P

Is there anyone else out there willing to admit that they play this game?

http://www.disney.com/

lol how much does this game cost exactly is it a one time fee or monthly fee, sorta like WOW i mite have to give it a try lol, if you guys got addcited to it seems like to say what the hell i gotta check this out, is it freeware or i have to buy this title? please get back to this post asap im really curious about this game for me and for my young brother

Toontown is supposed to be a kids game, but I am surprised how many older people play it, including myself. I bought the game for my sister a while back so she could have a fun kids game to play, but I found myself playing it more than she was. I don't know what it is about that game, but it seems to appeal to many people of different ages. I had to stop playing it myself, otherwise I would problably have a second life as a TOON! :)

Toontown

Toontown Online

My kids got me hooked on toontown, and now I too have dreams about this game. I have earned drop gags, toonup gags, and am working on sound gags. Seems pretty silly since I am an adult and a sales manager by profession. I guess we are all still kids at heart.

-reply by Jerry

Love Toontown...And I

Toontown Online

My kids begged me for Toontown. I finally caved and bought them a joint subscription for Christmas. They were very young at the time, so I had to help them get started. Big mistake...Made myself hooked on the blessed game. Now I have my own account.

As to the cost...I'm a "computer geek" by profession. Keeping these servers and applications running smoothly is no small bit of work. As a CIO for a state agency, my annual IT budget is over 3.5 million. Software licensing, hardware maintenance, and software development cost a lot of money. However, I also can do basic math - 10 bucks a month times millions of customers...

Anyway - Let's go take over a cog building!

Regards,

Michelle - I also play WoW (World of Warcraft - horde, Draka realm, Mikaylyn). If you're ever on, look me up or send me an ingame mail!)

-reply by Michelle