xisto Community
Stridr

Demonoid.com

What is your usage of the membership in Demonoid?I can spare you with an invitation code but i will have to responsible for your wrong doings if any. That will cause my account and yours terminated.

Demonoid is overrated, in my opinion.I have an account but there is little if any torrents that I actually download from Demonoid servers. Maybe I've had a bad run, but transfer rates weren't exactly much better than what everyone hypes them up to be. I'm pretty good with leaving the comp on to seed for others, and I don't mind doing it, but I can't seed what I don't have... and I don't have much to seed.Not sure if it's just me, but I can't find anything I want that's on Demonoid. I use Torrent-Finder to find all my stuff, and most of it that's being seeded most frequently as well as available can be found on public domain.

Its based on the torrents seeders. I personally use torrents for TV shows that i couldnt get to watch in my country and so far, i have yet to have problem facing slow downloads.Still, not all torrent sites cater the thing you need. The reason they restrict the registration is due to the abusing rate which will later pull down the reputation of a torrent site.

i am a demonoid member since 2 years ago. i can send you the code if you promise to be nice and disciplined :lol: like someone said, demonoid is not what it was. small number of torrents and lot of them are external. if you still need an demonoid account pm me

Invation code

Demonoid.com

Replying to onscreen Don't worry I am using in right way. Just I wnt to download movie and some important application. I will appreciated if you invite me.

Thanks... I am waiting your invitation

-reply by Edgar Narvasa

Does anyone have a Demonoid Invite Code??? I promise I'll use it responsibly. I'm moving to Switzerland in a couple weeks and mostly wanted to use it to download shows I'll miss while gone. Your help is much appreciated THANKS!!!

Unable to loginDemonoid.comDear sir,I have a account in demonoid.Com and I am using this account past 2 years. The problem is last few days onwards I am unable to login the account with same user id and password please help me out. User id is -- shyamshahThanksShyam,Bangalore, India

-reply by Shyam Krishana Shah

I have tried waiting, although I did write a program to make it easier. Here, Ill share it with you: post-73402-1227733931_thumb.jpg
open it in a new tab, then right click, then save. You will need winrar to open it. You will also notice that it is a picture... open it in winrar, either by drag and drop or right click, open with or whatever, then extract demonoid.exe from it. I wrote it myself, and thus: [official]I hereby personally certify that it has no viruses, worms, trojans, or any other kind of malicious code contained within.[/official]

Edited by apocalypse_r (see edit history)

I am a member of Demonoid for 2 years now and I will give you an invite only if you promise to be nice and have more than 50 posts in this forum so I know I can trust you and you are not just a newbie who will leave Xisto soon :)Write me a PM if you want one.ps. Demonoid definitively isn't what it was before :)

need demonoid code invite:( anyoneDemonoid.com

I have been trying to get an access code for demonoid for some time now and no luck. Anyone out there willing to give me one. I mainly need it for my kids to download movies and programs. Pretty Please

-question by wanda

I have invite codes which I will be giving out a bit later in the year, I will have a condition to them though, I would like everyone to email me (triplebtalk@live.com.au) and then I will send you the code :D