xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shddgfgc

Kpsc Kas2008

Hello to every one.I recently wrote a competitive exam offered by KPSC (prelims) and found out that history paper was very easy as compared to other optionals.my optional was public administration and i am expecting around200/300but my friends who wrote history are expecting 280+/300is there a subject wise cutoff for qualifying in the main exams

Just a quick question.. I am too lame pls dont mind.. KPSC stands for Karnataka Public Service Commision and Kas for Karnataka Administrative Services ? right ?How was Public Administration and optional subject in a Public service Commision's Exam ??

Just a quick question.. I am too lame pls dont mind.. KPSC stands for Karnataka Public Service Commision and Kas for Karnataka Administrative Services ? right ?
How was Public Administration and optional subject in a Public service Commision's Exam ??

As i have mentioned earlier i could manage only 200-205/300
The paper was at par with any international level public administration paper but for a few spelling mistakes
It mainly had Pub Ad as a discipline with main emphasis on administrative thinkers

Hello sir,nice to hear people who are interseted in subjects like Public administration and political science.I feel there is nothing much to be worried if the exam is to be considered.Maybe this time ur paper was tough but next time it might be easier than the other optional subjectsI dont know about cutoffs but similar thing is followed by UPSCu can visit the website of Upsc to check for urself

Just a quick question.. I am too lame pls dont mind.. KPSC stands for Karnataka Public Service Commision and Kas for Karnataka Administrative Services ? right ?
How was Public Administration and optional subject in a Public service Commision's Exam ??

check out this blog
kasandias.wordpress.com

Descriptive Title for Opinion/FeedbackKpsc Kas2008

Hi,

If anyone had KAS statistics previous year question papers , please let me know.

-question by RajannaKeywords: