xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Let's Celebrate Four Years Of Saint Michael

AAAh 4 years, I was in the deserts of Iraq when I was looking for free php hosting. Heck I even remembered the website that I found Xisto on, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. It was a month before I would leave Iraq, which I would start making my un-quality like posts here on trap. Back when the old system was in place when you post count mattered. Jump up to January of 2005 when I was ready to get out of active service that I posted a few more time.

Of course, it was until April of 2005 that I would begin my campaign of spamming, which included two runs as moderator which includes training jlhaslip, truefusion, mayank, velma and even gave BuffaloHELP a few lessons when he first became mod. I was admin of ipbgaming back in its inception with NilsC, s243a, spawn_syxx9 and a few others. Lets see, what else, oh back when the army system was on trap it took a few months to get to the number two sport, I think I had the number one spot once until I was dethroned and it eventually moved to the ipbgaming.com website.

As for my first run for moderator, based on records since I can't remember exactly, was in April or May of 2005 and of course I remember the incident that go me dethroned the first time and that was shutting down SOTW because of the lack of participation. As for my second run it started somewhere in 2006 because some hacker was able to hack his way into the forums that gave him super user status and so I played crowd control and got my Moderator status back. As for being removed the second time, well only those who were there at the time no about it and we will keep it at that. Of course, I would like to mention Johnny who got me all started in sig designing; to bad I didn't have the first sig I designed, cloud from final fantasy 7 with a grunge background. In which I would make over 400 sigs in my 3-year career, but alas, I retire from full sig production and make them from time to time. Which of course lead to the production of Gfxtrap.com and the gfx crew that would help make the graphics forum grow during its early days of 2005-2006.

Lets see what else, well I did celebrate my third year on Xisto, got 438 posts and over 650 there so yeah I do have a lot of credits and posts to spread around. Of course I have done some small projects for OpaQue and evne been consulted on a few idea's as well. Remember that credit give away we had, yep I was part of the process. Oh lets not forget the Xisto awards and I have to that everyone was involved with making that happen, and scary enough my name has been at the top of those awards for hte last three years. Not because I knew the right people or any of that, but the fact those 6500+ posts, which includes 1000 topics, have help me in more ways in one, especially those who I talk to outside of trap and have helped med as well.

Of course least we forget the Evil Society, my name be compared with spamming, and one of the biggest shoutbox spammers on trap. Of course, for those who were there, the shoutbox box wars were we practically got away with spamming. I know quite a few people participated just so we could be the number one shoutbox year, but as all good things end so did that when the new ajax based shoutbox was installed. I would consider Xisto my second home so most likely I will be with trap till the end, which I hope is like 100 years from now so I can get my EVIL kids hooked on trap as well. It was interesting to note that I am the last of the 5 people still active who joined in 2004, OpaQue and serverph are the oldest members then it comes me in terms of being active here on trap.

Therefore, it has been a great four years on trap and I hope to spend another great 4 years here as well and to top off my 4 years here on trap I have designed my four year sig which I like for its simplicity.

Posted Image

So Thanks Xisto...Spam

HAPPY Xisto BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

So What did I get you for your Xisto birthday? Well everyone knows that your Xisto birthday is way more important than your real birthday, so I gave you 4 gifts, one for each year you have been spamming. populating this forum with interesting content.

So you get a certain number of gifts for every year it is of your birthday, sort of like the 12 days of christmas, but instead of 12 days, it's 4 years... And instead of christmas it's your Xisto birthday... So in fact it's not anything like the 12 days of christmas. I don't even know why I brought it up.

Without further ado I give you:

4 Spammers spamming:

quas_death

elhadi

alex1985

lhitvietnam

3 Moderators moderating:

Jlhaslip

Rvalkass

Velma

2 admins admining:

OpaQue

BuffaloHELP

And a brand spankin' new topic for your Xisto birthday:

Saint Michael's 4 Year Xisto birthday topic

Edited by galexcd (see edit history)

Well, to one of the longest serving members here, from one of the newest of the n00bs, congratulations Saint_Michael on attaining (or should I say "surviving") four years here on Xisto. You obviously have a very impressive history and list of accomplishments on the site. It is a credit to you. I tend to jump around quite a bit, as I enjoy experiencing new things. I don't know if I will be here to see your eighth anniversary, as some other new thing may have taken my fancy by then, but it is good to see people such as yourself, who are like the backbone of a community such as this. Your knowledge and experience you seem to freely share, (unlike your horde of Credits :) ) and I have availed myself of that knowledge and experience several times already in my short time here so far. Good on you for this achievement!

My present to you comes in an appropriate form: you giving me of your knowledge and experience, without even knowing it! I have just transfered some Credits to you, the first time that I have ever done so here on Xisto. You have gained some Credits, and I have gained the experience of being able to do so. Thanks!

Edited by travstatesmen (see edit history)

*leave me out of this... I got enough problems without being tagged onto this one... *

:)

Yup, it is SM's fault that you guys have to put up with my EVIL Ban Stick around here... If it wasn't for him, I'd still be coding Table based sites, probably... someplace else.

Truly a spammer generous with his knowledge of Graphics and Computing. Now if he would only get some of the answers right...

:)

Happy Trap Day to SM. And thanks for all you do (have done) to make this place what it is today.

Congrats for your 4th anniversary of membership with Xisto! And thanks for your 'spam'. They make the forum a better place! lol

Saint_Michael, you are the most influential member of this forum. If it wasn't for you I'd say 50% of the current customers wouldn’t have stayed. You’re the soul of Xisto and have brought SO MUCH to Xisto.Congrats on your 4 years! I think as a present from the Xisto admin’s you should get adminship.

Forbez, why would you wish such a punishment on Saint_Michael, for him to be given adminship? Such cruelty! What did he ever do against you that you should wish that upon him? :)

Congratulations Saint Michael, your contribution to this forum in these 4 years must be a big one.Your existence has encouraged many new users to choose Xisto for free PHP hosting

Thanks for all the wonderful replies and the cans of spam, and to the mysterious donor of 10 credits that I got, strange never got a trap mail saying who gave me those credits. What can I say I am helpful person when it comes to the forums...I mean I am always a helpful person :). For the ladies my number is 1-800-SPAMYOU :D.EDIT, I just found out who gave me the credits, travstatesmen, it wasn't necessary, I would have accepted cash or one of those $20,000 Apple computers with 3TB of hard drive space and 16GB of RAM :).

has it really been that long? ...four years of SM aboard the Xisto online "bridge to everywhere"? (okay, i'm taking an ironic potshot at the US republican VP candidate, so SM will be happy! just excuse that point hehehe?) :)

what have we to celebrate for then? :( just kidding! :)

as a "good catholic", i will petition the vatican to fasttrack the canonization of Saint_Michael of Xisto and be declared a LIVING SAINT the soonest and become the official patron saint of spammers! :( i don't know how his "EVIL" deeds here will affect his shot at sainthood, BUT all men (and women) are sinners, saints are men (or women), and Saint_Michael is a man (and "EVIL"), therefore sinners can be saints! :( bad logic? hahaha? bet that will just do fine in arguing for his case, but a miracle or two is a requisite for sainthood! SPAMMERS unite! submit SM's miracles to the vatican! :D

all in fun, SM! more years to come on Xisto!

:) :) :D:( Four shocks for making it for the consecutive 4th year! S_M! your contribution to Xisto has been amazing..after thousands of posts (i'm sure word count will easily cross 1 million) you still remain as one of my fav member of trap (will not name others, S-M has full right to be the show stealer). OpaQue is lucky to have one such member.You are just too good buddy...keep it up!

Wow, so sorry I didn't see this topic SM! :D

Happy 4 years Trapday to you, and hope you keep up your spamtastic fantastic spam quality posts. :)

Your the best Evil spam god of Xisto! :)

All the best for you dude,

-Sky :(