xisto Community
saitunes

I Can't Seem To Access My Site.

You've probably been IP banned from failed log-in attempts.If this is the case, you won't be able to see any Xisto hosted subdomains. (this one isn't a subdomain xD)If you can't, then submit a ticket to Xisto - Support.comBy the way, there's so many of these threads coming up, can there be a sticky about this or something?

Hello saitunes! It seems like your website is working perfectly. Check to make sure your Internet Connection is working properly and do the same thing as Nabb told you to do. :)

Contact Xisto - Support and get your problem sorted. :)

-Sky

Like the previous 2 posters said, your site opens up perfectly fine at me. The problem is that you have been IP banned (which occured to me for no apparent reason when I first created my account). Just go to https://support.xisto.com/ and submit a ticket, or use the live chat function (which will work faster ofcourse).

Like the previous 2 posters said, your site opens up perfectly fine at me. The problem is that you have been IP banned (which occured to me for no apparent reason when I first created my account). Just go to https://support.xisto.com/ and submit a ticket, or use the live chat function (which will work faster ofcourse).

mine also can open the site
maybe you should ask with the admin
contact xisto, the url is quoted

I have a similar problem and I can't even access saitunes' site. I submitted a ticket on Saturday but I haven't received anything yet. How long should I wait?