xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Spyda

Back At Trap17

Well for awhile my brother had been hosting me on his server, but for the past week it's been awful, always down, so I've been looking for an alternative. So of course, who else is better than Xisto? So I am back to posting, and trying to get hosting once again.

Great to see you back to Xisto free webhosting without ads :) Hope you'll have great time and fun in here! BTW, you have a really old joining date, I wonder when was your last visit here? :)

Well I actually popped in every once in awhile, but never really did any major postings. But yeah, in 4 days it will be my 2 year anniversary at Xisto :D

I know this post is sort of old, but I just wanted to let everyone know I've know been with Xisto for over two years. This is by far the longest I've been with any forum. Well at least active with any forum :)

I know this post is sort of old, but I just wanted to let everyone know I've know been with Xisto for over two years. This is by far the longest I've been with any forum. Well at least active with any forum :)

Congratulations on your 2 year streak with Xisto! Good luck with catching up to my three year streak, but I suppose by the time you do, I'll have been here for four years, and once you catch up to that I'll have five. You just can't win, just give up. Bwahahahaha.

Er... I got side tracked. Anyway, it's great to hear that you've still stuck with trap so far. I wish you luck on your journey and I hope you will still be here with us for many years to come.

I used Trap for a while , went to Zymic , then the servers went down totally and I remembered how often the servers actually worked here at Trap 17 :)

good to see you've come back even though i wasn't around when you were here originally. this is my first forum site i've been registered on and it is the best ( i've seen a few more now).