xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kudmus

My Site Is Crippled. I cant access anything

Hey guys please help.I haven't been able to access my cPanel for a long time now. I think the problem started when most members had those password problems. I think that's when I made too many unsuccessful login attempts. Now I can't access my cPanel and any site hosted here. Someone told me my IP is blocked but I don't know who to tell to have the problem resolved. BuffaloHelp(sorry if it wasn't u Buff) stated in one post that he could reset password if nayone would write a post with the line "Please reset my password". I did that but still there is nothing.I have a question when my password is reset how do I know? Do they send the new one to my email?

sky is right, reset your password at that link and you will be emailed instructions.Im not sure (its never happened to me) but if your IP is blocked you may need to submit a support ticket. change your password first and if you are still locked out submit a ticket to xisto or PM a mod for further advice.

Before you even change your password send the support ticket first and see if you have been blocked at all, once your cleared on that see if you can access your cpanel and remember if it errors out the first time don't do anything or your will get your IP blocked again. Then PM BuffaloHELP to change your password because your site was part of the crash and once you can log in check any databases that your using and see if they are down and if they are send in a support ticket to get them restored, unless you have a back up somewhere then use that.

You must change your password here at Xisto.com website forum.

Then go the your credit system manager 2.0 (manager).

Then click in cpanel password reset.

The new password will be sent to your e-mail.

Now go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Enter your login name and your new password.

Now when it opens change the password to a new one as you like.

That is it.

Why is everthing failing to work with my site? I just lost 10 credits for nothing trying to reset my password. Now I'm 10 credits down and still locked out of my cPanel.

You are most likely IP banned. An easy way to check is to use a proxy site. You won't be able to do much in the control panel, but at least see if you can log in. If you can you have to send a ticket. Then if you want a faster response ask for live support but only after sending the ticket. I went through this same thing so I know.

You are most likely IP banned. An easy way to check is to use a proxy site.

There is no need to check if I'm IP banned. I know I am. I sent the support ticket and now it's been 3 weeks and no responce. What am I supposed to do. Does live support take credits. I don't want to waste more credits than I have already given away trying to reset a password that I never got to use.

There is no need to check if I'm IP banned. I know I am. I sent the support ticket and now it's been 3 weeks and no responce. What am I supposed to do. Does live support take credits. I don't want to waste more credits than I have already given away trying to reset a password that I never got to use.

No, it does not. I suggest doing it ASAP, you'll need your ticket number on hand though.

Well if you reset password it looks to be as if you have been blocked/banned make a support ticket to admin! asap before you lose anything else!!

Kudmus,First of all I apologize for the inconvenience you have been caused. You mentioned that you have submitted a ticket regarding this issue but I cannot find it using your username, sub domain OR email address.Kindly let me know if you MENTIONED your sub domain in your ticket. Also it would be highly appreciated if you could update this topic with your ticket id as it will help me find it and have it solved.